• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 16th: SM126 - Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScentedApple

This will probably be some of the last character development we get for these Pokémon, so I’m kind of sad to see the series coming to an end. While there has been a lot of bad things about SM the one good thing I can say is that it actually made Ash’s team feel like a team, all the Pokémon have established themselves with distinct personalities and have bonds with different Pokémon which make them feel more than just things for Ash to use. I can’t remember a series aside from OS (only really early on) which made ALL of Ash’s Pokémon feel like they all brought something to the team.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Not sure if I could be less interested in this episode or not lol. Outside of Meltan maybe using it's fourth move, I can't see anything of importance happening here.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Leonhart

Imagineer
TheScentedApple said:
This will probably be some of the last character development we get for these Pokémon, so I’m kind of sad to see the series coming to an end.

I didn't really think about it before, but you might be right about this being the last chance for Satoshi's Pokemon to get interpersonal development. Since I only really care about Meltan out of the Pokemon that are searching for Satoshi here, I'm going to try and enjoy its scenes with Mokuroh since they seem to have the closest bond among Satoshi's team.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Leonhart

Imagineer
i2i said:
I bet will see the Meltan at the Ultra Guardian's base have multiple again.

That would be pretty interesting if it does happen since they already multiplied a short while ago, and I'd love to see how many there are now and how Satoshi's Meltan would react if it sees that they've gone and doubled again.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Although said already as a joke earlier, I seriously think Ash could potentially use Garchomp in the league or he may not end up in the finals at all to use a full team. Or do people think a random poipole episode will happen during the league? Which is just as likely imo.

Leonhart

Imagineer
lemoncatpower said:
Although said already as a joke earlier, I seriously think Ash could potentially use Garchomp in the league or he may not end up in the finals at all to use a full team. Or do people think a random poipole episode will happen during the league? Which is just as likely imo.

I've seen a lot of people speculate that the presence of Gablias in this episode is supposed to be some kind of foreshadowing for Satoshi's Alola League team, but I don't see it. It seems like Gablias is merely here to transport Pikachu and Lugarugan and nothing more from my perspective.

Red and Blue

Well Goodra returned in the middle of the league so the same could theoretically happen with Poipole. All they would need to do is show a wormhole opening and out comes Poipole/Nagandel

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen

Garchomp is literally just Ash's chauffeur and I think that some folks are overestimating its role.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I've seen a lot of people speculate that the presence of Gablias in this episode is supposed to be some kind of foreshadowing for Satoshi's Alola League team, but I don't see it. It seems like Gablias is merely here to transport Pikachu and Lugarugan and nothing more from my perspective.
I hope so! My expectations with Pokémon right now are kind of nil right now but I’m personally expecting a rainbow rocket episode in the middle of the league or something along the lines for an interruption. I swear every battle in alola foreshadowed that the league would also be interrupted or just half random comments from the main cast to take up time.

Status
Not open for further replies.