• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 16th: SM126 - Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

ShadowForce720

I think if I counted the number of Meltan right that were in the picture there is a total of 60 Meltan at the base, although it's possible that there could be more offscreen besides Ash's Meltan. Although right now if you just include Ash's Meltan with them you get a grand total of 61.

Also can some one see how many Meltan there in the first episode that it was mentioned that the number of Meltan had multiplied as that would give us an idea of how fast there multiplying.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I think if I counted the number of Meltan right that were in the picture there is a total of 60 Meltan at the base, although it's possible that there could be more offscreen besides Ash's Meltan. Although right now if you just include Ash's Meltan with them you get a grand total of 61.

Also can some one see how many Meltan there in the first episode that it was mentioned that the number of Meltan had multiplied as that would give us an idea of how fast there multiplying.
There were 38. Now there's 60. Although, if you look at that shot, there is room for another line of Meltan in front of the others.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I like the fact that a Miniryu is appearing during Pikachu and Lugarugan's underwater search for Satoshi since I can't remember when the last Miniryu even appeared in the anime, but I have to question why Pikachu and Lugarugan think that Satoshi would be under the sea to begin with.

playerking

I like the fact that a Miniryu is appearing during Pikachu and Lugarugan's underwater search for Satoshi since I can't remember when the last Miniryu even appeared in the anime, but I have to question why Pikachu and Lugarugan think that Satoshi would be under the sea to begin with.
Someone tied a rope with an anchor to his feet and threw him into the ocean, obviously. Also, there was a Dratini in the very first episode of Sun and Moon.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Very fast. I guess it must be through mitosis or something.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TheWanderingMist said:
Very fast. I guess it must be through mitosis or something.

It does seem like they're doubling in number everytime we see them, which I figure is happening because each Meltan is literally splitting into two separate Meltan off-screen.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oooh Dratini! You rarely ever see that, it's always either Dragonair or Dragonite who show up never her....

I'm guessing the Meltan will stop multiplying once they reach 99, combining with Ash's to make 100 and evolve. Cause of the stupid 100 candy evolution requirement

JC317

Oooh Dratini! You rarely ever see that, it's always either Dragonair or Dragonite who show up never her....

I'm guessing the Meltan will stop multiplying once they reach 99, combining with Ash's to make 100 and evolve. Cause of the stupid 100 candy evolution requirement

It's actually 400 candy, but I agree that 100 Meltan seems like a good place to stop

playerking

Yeah, 400 seems like too much, especially in terms of space in the Ultra Guardians base. Drawing them might not be much of a burden, if they just copy and paste some of them.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
In that case, I assume a Melmetal will exist by episode 128, or will show up by the time longer battles happen.

Leonhart

Imagineer
JC317 said:
It's actually 400 candy, but I agree that 100 Meltan seems like a good place to stop

While it could be any number that the writers want, four hundred seems like a good number since it would sort of be a reference to Meltan's evolution method in the games. There are around sixty Meltan as of this episode judging from the new images, and them multiplying until there's four hundred probably wouldn't take very long at this rate.

Decidueye23

While it could be any number that the writers want, four hundred seems like a good number since it would sort of be a reference to Meltan's evolution method in the games. There are around sixty Meltan as of this episode judging from the new images, and them multiplying until there's four hundred probably wouldn't take very long at this rate.
Maybe a hundred is enough because even in go you get 3 for catch and one for transfer so a total of 4 per mon. this will make 100 meltan equivalent to 4hundred candy

Status
Not open for further replies.