• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 17th: PM2019 115 - The Curtain Rises! The Masters Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidueye23

Anyway when she defeats your Pokémon Pearl hero there will be no Iris slander or salt. You’ve been given weeks to process this

Actually don’t care it’s a free internet but
Dont OD on hopium+copium but then again this is JN so one never does know.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I respect your opinion but this level of HOPIUM will thoroughly destroy you.

Well, anyways I am more of an IRIS fan than Cynthia so no way I am COPING but Cynthia is the most popular Champion.

@Sham wanna place bets?
Kinda at this point. Returning? Happened? Champion? Happened. Returned after being beat? Happened Beating Ash into M8 despite it “never happening”? Happened. Only coming back in the opening to train Ash and his Dragon Pokémon? Didn’t happen. You thinking hundreds or thousands?

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Iris VS Cynthia might be like:

Iris' first Pokemon VS Cynthia's first Pokemon; Cynthia's first wins
Iris' second Pokemon VS Cynthia's first Pokemon; Iris' second wins
Iris' second Pokemon VS Milotic, Milotic wins
Haxorus VS Milotic, Haxorus wins
Haxorus VS Mega Garchomp, Haxorus or Mega Garchomp

Garbodor.

I really want to see Ash face and defeat Cynthia, waited a decade for it. Having said that, Iris could actually pull an upset. I think Lance will defeat Diantha, should that happen, I don't see Leon facing him twice, meaning Ash would face Lance in the semis leaving Leon facing the winner between Iris and Cynthia. In which case, I could see Iris making it to the semis. Now of course Diantha could defeat lance and Cynthia defeats Iris meaning we could get a Ash vs Cynthia and Leon vs Diantha semi.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Literally have not being feel well so kinda just been speculating about this during this week but knowing they showed Iris being a Chad in the trailer was worth it
Btw, me and @Sham will probably bet on Cynthia vs Iris?

LIKE FOR SINNOH QUEEN CYNTHIA AND DISLIKE FOR DRAGON MASTER IRIS

Whoever loses gets a clown pfp for a week
Sure lol

Status
Not open for further replies.