• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 17th: PM2019 115 - The Curtain Rises! The Masters Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Why though? We already just saw Grimmsnarl with Marnie, whereas Spiritomb has never gotten much fanfare in the anime and Togekiss has been pretty out of focus since Dawn’s.
I agree about Grimmsnarl, however I think it fits her. I don't see Spiritomb as a pokemon that could be owned by a main recurring character or protagonist in the anime, due to how its treated, like a cursed/sealed Pokemon. I rather see him as an untamed Pokemon. As for Togekiss, as a Misty OS fan, I want to believe they will save Togekiss for her :p

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
My expectation for Alain vs Leon is that they start with Chesnaught and Rillaboom, Rillaboom defeats Chesnaught and GMAXes, defeats Alain’s second Pokémon, and then loses to Charizard. Then we get Charizard vs Charizard and Leon mops up and doesn’t even use his third.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I’m still shocked they actually erased Satoshi-Gekkouga from canon and ignored Serena’s kiss/crush. Not sure how I feel about Alan possibly having Hari-san, I just wish he got a character episode to show off himself as a person.

Glad my girl Corni got some love at least.

TheNewGuy

I’m still shocked they actually erased Satoshi-Gekkouga from canon and ignored Serena’s kiss/crush. Not sure how I feel about Alan possibly having Hari-san, I just wish he got a character episode to show off himself as a person.

Glad my girl Corni got some love at least.

Alain sticking around afterwards isn't impossible, but yeah, it feels like a waste of his character.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I’m still shocked they actually erased Satoshi-Gekkouga from canon and ignored Serena’s kiss/crush.
No, Serena's crush still exists, and they just (fortunately) weren't allowed to have time to address the kiss.

As for Ash-Greninja... I have no idea what they're going with it, but a retcon would be the lamest thing they could do.

Last edited:
Hold up, I'm a bit confused. You asked about 115 but don't we already know the staff? Did I misunderstand your question or did you mean 116?
Wait yeah, ignore everything I said. Since 116 was fake, the entire staff list about Yajima working SB should be bullshit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.