• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 17th: PM2019 115 - The Curtain Rises! The Masters Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Damn I can't believe they're pulling a plot twist with Alain beating Leon to assert his dominance, then beating Diantha to become Kalos Champion, and then getting to rock Ash again in finals when he decides the only reserve to bring back is Gigantamax Ash-Greninja using Z-Water Shuriken and still loses to BURASTO BURN.

9c7

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
It's true that the Alain vs Leon battle will end in the same episode but that's not gonna end in 5 mins. I think there was an interview with his JP VA and I think it was mentioned that Alain did a great job in the battle. I might be wrong but I have read this somewhere if not from the interview.
He'll definitely be doing a great job, I'm sure

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Insane how there's really no sign of Koharu, she really is just a normal girl surrounded by very, very popular and eccentric people.

Though her not being at M8 feels, super okay to me to be honest?
she is just a human tool to hold and advertise Eevee. That’s really what she is about
What would she do in the pwc? Sit, smile and hold Eevee all the time? Creepy

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
He's jealous they get the eternal fountain of youth while he grew old

Yep one is aged 10 for 25 years other one is aged 10 for about 12 years.

I just hope cilan/dent comes here to support his two travelling companions in the biggest battles of their lives, I don't have any expectations from the series and this is the least I ask for

That's asking too much, i just hope they show the face of cilan cryinh while watching on TV, these 2 competing.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
You bring a former rival to which Ash lost only to feed him to the lions? (Ha ha ha see what I did there?)

That's the problem with this series... you could have conclusions and you waste them. Why bring Alain if it's not to have a rematch with Ash? Bring Jon Dickson the Silver Conference winner if you want something more pointless.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I'm kind of hoping the Chesnaught Alain's using in this match ends up being Chespie. Not only does it show that Chespie's been getting stronger since XYZ, but it'd be sweet since it means Maron is letting Alain borrow her pokemon for the Masters 8
It also means Manon can have a champion tier pokemon without have to do some effort for it.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
You bring a former rival to which Ash lost only to feed him to the lions? (Ha ha ha see what I did there?)

That's the problem with this series... you could have conclusions and you waste them. Why bring Alain if it's not to have a rematch with Ash? Bring Jon Dickson the Silver Conference winner if you want something more pointless.
If Ash and Alain will interact then it will be fine with me, if not then its all dumb

bichyungu

I am hoping the losers of the first round battle each other too. Good way for additional scenes and to see who ranks where.
I am disappointed that Ash's matches are against the top 3. I expected the top 3 + Ash would be in the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.