• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 17th: PM2019 115 - The Curtain Rises! The Masters Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Lance having a Hydreigon is…. interesting. They seem like they’ve seen stuck on making them use game teams from different parts of the games. If that’s the case predicting that Diantha has Hawlucha and Iris has Salamance
Salamance would be a nice addition as I think it and Tyranitar are the only Pseudos left out so far (we are not sure as Alain might have a Tyranitar) as I'm not counting Goodra which was just shown with Raihan.

Even though I would prefer Iris with Hydreigon, I'm happy someone ends up using one:)

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Salamance would be a nice addition as I think it and Tyranitar are the only Pseudos left out so far (we are not sure as Alain might have a Tyranitar) as I'm not counting Goodra which was just shown with Raihan.

Even though I would prefer Iris with Hydreigon, I'm happy someone ends up using one:)
Yea, I was considering the whole Laparas thing but it’s pretty clear she has no gimmick. Salamance is on her team in the games so that’s probably the final addition.

Lance having a Hydregion is cool because despite her hair being based on it it’s color fits Lance’s clothes more.

I honestly think Diantha could be rocking with a Goodra as well since she’s fighting Lance

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Yea, I was considering the whole Laparas thing but it’s pretty clear she has no gimmick. Salamance is on her team in the games so that’s probably the final addition.

Lance having a Hydregion is cool because despite her hair being based on it it’s color fits Lance’s clothes more.

I honestly think Diantha could be rocking with a Goodra as well since she’s fighting Lance
I prefer Diantha having Tyrantrum if we need to give her a Dragon:)

Sham

I prefer Diantha having Tyrantrum if we need to give her a Dragon:)
That’s cool as well! I still believe that Altaria is going towards ONE of them. It helps Diantha fight Lance because it’s a Fairy that’s immune to Dragons and it fits her color scheme but I guess it goes along with Iris whole “princess” thing.

Diantha having a Tyrantrum would be bad a** but the writers seem set on Altaria exposure so who knows

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
The only Pseudos that are still not confirmed for Masters 8 are Tyranitar, Salamence and Goodra.
It makes it clear:
Want to be in the top 8 Trainers - catch a Legendary.

What we are missing is Karen with a Vileplume, Murkrow and Umbreon beating all those Champions and her memorable phrase.

Sham

Golisopod style:-D

I still want Emolga beating Milotic.
Seems unlikely. The only idea I could think of is if Cynthia took out Garchomp first and Haxorus defeated and Milotic took over it OR Haxorus took care of Miolotic and is fighting Garchomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.