• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 17th: PM2019 115 - The Curtain Rises! The Masters Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AARTX

Dead inside…
Inb4 the outcome of the battle gets off-screened just like the battle royale episode because there’s no time (courtesy of Ash vs Hop)

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I wonder if Alain is treated this way because of his voice actor, i mean, remember what happened with Astrid/Ayaka because of her voice actress(her voice actress is just a model, but thats not my point here).
i mean, Kensho Ono became famous and you can hear his voice in almost every anime.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I wonder if Alain is treated this way because of his voice actor, i mean, remember what happened with Astrid/Ayaka because of her voice actress(her voice actress is just a model, but thats not my point here).
i mean, Kensho Ono became famous and you can hear his voice in almost every anime.
Are you saying he’s being treated bad because his voice actor Kensho Ono is popular?

Alain can’t help it that’s he’s popular

Sham

The Guardian of War
I meant because his voice actor is busy, but you worded it differently.
Wouldn’t that also apply with Aoi? They could of quickly written Iris off. They probably are just doing poopy writing and making bad decisions per JN

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Wouldn’t also apply with Aoi? The could of quickly written Iris off. They probably are just doing poppy writing and making bad decisions per JN
Aoi Yuuki is far from the only "well known" VA in the M8. Leon's VA is Daisuke Ono, an absolute legend and Steven's VA is pretty damn popular too (and how on earth Biff got such a legendary VA I'll never know).

Either way, they still could very well write Iris off after the M8. Ofc since she's a former companion, she still has a better chance to appear more than Alain after this. Either way, it's a terrible excuse to use VA popularity to justify JN just having terrible writing so that's true (and yes Aoi probably is busy with that absolute trash from the streets aka Nanami Mami for that dumpster fire Rent-A-Girlfriend S2)

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Kensho Ono has recently been chosen as the best male japanese VA. He is also married to Kana Hanazawa (Chloe's japanese voice actress) who is also one of the best female japanese voice actress. He is very well known and also popular of course.

Sham

The Guardian of War
New image from the episode, Holy crap, they all look beautiful! I need a poster of this for my room. ttps://twitter.com/AnipokeFandom/status/1537676901287727104?t=y9gvXjz7hUhwO3A6kvI5NA&s=19

FVbs-yWVUAIBxkf

Why did Iris eat them up in this picture. In all seriousness this is adorable. Hopefully we get something similar with the guys.

Maybe we’ll get a Alain, Lance, Steven, Leon and Ash hopefully

FPktqt2XIAIq081.jpg

Instantly thought of this. Same energy

Sham

The Guardian of War
FVW_AzPVEAAp4im

So is it safe saying they’ll probably already be familiarized with each other through Champion summit they must attend annually?

That being said at least this is an indication that they won’t be in the actual audience (along with Ash?) when the fights are happening

Also just now noticing… Cynthia is taller than Diantha

Status
Not open for further replies.