• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 18th: PM2019 071 - Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
This show really hates the Alola region lol
Orange and Decolora Islands: First time?

I don't think it has to do with the region being island based, Ash made more friends there than any other region, if they go back there it'd be hard to not tip off the characters they'd be coming, especially the Rotom-Dex, and they would probably try and help out with whatever ash and goh are doing, sure Ash and Goh could tell them they wouldn't need help, but they would still at least ask, and Rotom-Dex would probably find an excuse to come along anyway...

unless they started pulling a tracey and have the characters leave the region conviently each time they go back, but i don't know if they'd do that, in a way, alola in someways is a double edged sword cause of that.

Now im waiting more for the next chapter than this one.
Theres no excuse is stupid to have a mission about catching an alolan ninetails, how does that make you worthy of beign in a project where they need to catch mew a mythical pokemon that is in constant movement trough the world

This test is probably just 1 of many, like a beginner level challenge, cause we still don't know the full details of the whole thing anyway and how many trials one must complete to become a full time member of this project.

Jers745

I dont know :p
This test is probably just 1 of many, like a beginner level challenge, cause we still don't know the full details of the whole thing anyway and how many trials one must complete to become a full time member of this project.
Its still stupid this is a project for capturing nothing less than the mythical pokemon mew, if they really want to put a trial like this then better skip it, this trial is a joke and a waste of a chapter in my humble opinion

Red and Blue

This show really hates the Alola region lol
Might be because the writers don't feel the need to give it a lot of episodes due to it being the main setting last season.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I guess Regice is a Crown Tundra reference given they're wearing CT outfits.

Misplaced in Sinnoh.

Because of course it's stupid to do it at the actual Crown Tundra.

Which is also why the Urshifu kids inexplicably have Urshifu; a freaking Mythical Pokemon.
To be fair Regice is found on Mt.Coronet in Platinum

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Once again they are heading to Sinnoh and having Goh catch another non Sinnoh mon, but at least we know that he will be successful in his mission thanks to the poster. I can see him catch another Pokémon as well since he will go 5 episodes without a capture till this episode.
Except the preview has Tsurugi telling Goh he was disqualified.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
To be fair Regice is found on Mt.Coronet in Platinum

well...it only appears there if you have the special event regigigas, but yeah it's chamber is around there.
Except the preview has Tsurugi telling Goh he was disqualified.

who's to say he isn't convinced to give Goh a second chance? or it could be a test of character...granted if Goh finds Regice first and deviates from the mission thinking that Regice would net him "bigger points" then yeah he deserves to be disqualified for not following the objective as at that point his "capture everything I see" syndrome would've definitely bit him big time.

Even so...he'll probably come up with some excuse to get back in (Ash likely helping despite Goh's "Solo" mentality...) , like maybe he'll find the alolan ninetales in the end and prove his worthiness despite the rough start.

Cause I don't see why they would've gone through the trouble of bringing up this project if Goh wasn't going to be a part of it (especially after Gary goaded him in), unless the project ends up motivating him into looking for Mew sooner of his own accord since he still wants the thing, but now knowing that others are looking for it, it would force him to change his goal of capturing all other pokemon before Mew, to just gunning for Mew as soon as he sees it because others are looking for it.

honestly if this leads to a few episodes of Goh having a situation similar to what Ash went through after his first match with Bea, I would like that as it would give Goh some deeper character growth, but at the same time if things are resolved by the end of the episode, it wouldn't surprise me either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.