• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 18th: PM2019 071 - Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Man i just wanted her death to be satisfying. Like you said, it can be interpreted as poetic justice, but as a viewer i don't feel the catharsis.
I understand that, personally I'm very satisfied they went with the route they did, a more thematic route then a viewer satisfactory one. As someone who liked Cersei as a character I think it was fitting
EDIT: Also this is the last post about GoT from my side too, sorry for going off topic hehe

Red and Blue

Would be cool if Tsurugi gave a mention to Isle of Armor and Mustard. Could get Ash interested in challenging him

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Guys, Stop with the GOT debate. Dephender could close this thread...

You're one to talk. Looks at the derailing of the Pokémon Speculation-thread into a shipping-thread of all things.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
You ignored my comment when I said "we should stop"

I didn't continue any discussion after your post, but not because of you.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Good prediction though.I think the Toxel and kubfu has two forms so i think both ash and go will get kubfu and toxel so when they evolve both ash and goh will get each form of both toxel and Kubfu .I hope Koharu gets G. Ponyta
I don't think it is necessary for them both own the same pokémon just because they have different forms, like, Kubfu is a battle focused pokémon, it doesn't fit Goh at all, and I dunno, I just don't see Ash with a Toxel and it's evolution (forgot the name ;-; ), but I can be wrong

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I don't think it is necessary for them both own the same pokémon just because they have different forms, like, Kubfu is a battle focused pokémon, it doesn't fit Goh at all, and I dunno, I just don't see Ash with a Toxel and it's evolution (forgot the name ;-; ), but I can be wrong
It’s Toxtricity.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
New Screencaps from this Episode. Check this entire Twitter Thread.

Based on these images and both PV's it looks like Tsurugi has his own PM mission to catch Regice/ retrieve a sample like Gary. This probably happens before they encounter Ninetales.

The fact that Scizor is frozen and the weather gets worse in the images makes me think that Goh tries to battle Ninetales, like Tsurugi with Regice, because he is feeling impatient/ still hung up on what Gary said, Scizor gets frozen and Ninetales starts the blizzard, Tsurugi then saves them, grills Goh for a bit, then Goh tries again with Ninetales, but by befriending it and succeeds.

The question is if he keeps it given the UG nature of the mission, but I am tempted to say probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.