• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 18th: PM2019 071 - Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I have a new theory about Ninetales, after reading the summary and looking at the preview, I don’t know if this was already mentioned, but I have come to the conclusion that it could have been abandoned and that is why it is in the Sinnoh region and also why it is angry and attacking Goh and Ash.
That would be the case. Good theory

Blood Red

【推しの子】
He already got 2 last season though. Nothing stopping him from getting Zarude/Zeraora or any legendary.

Him getting an Ultra Beast and a Mythical in the previous gen doesn't mean he's getting one this gen, especially when they've already missed a few great opportunities. Zarude especially seems like a bit of a stretch, since they've already promo'd it in the movie.

BIG IF the speculations are true, Ash is getting Urshifu

Speculation rarely turns out to be true, unless it's backed by some sort of good evidence.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Where was there a village in the preview?
Right at the end of the preview, where Goh hears a voice and he turns and we see that snowy background, u can make out the lodgings of a village there that looks very similar to Freezington from an angle, lately I've been playing a lot of CT so yea I think it's definitely Freezington
Gou says "I want to return you to where you belong" to the Ninetales so yeah they're aware that an Alolan one being in Sinnoh is weird, I'd imagine returning it to Alola is the purpose of the mission rather than catching it just for the sake of it.
Oh look it turns out there actually was a reason an alolan ninetales was in sinnoh and the dumb whining before the episode even aired and we knew the context was well.....dumb

nuzamaki90

Starting to get a little curious about having both Sakuragi Labs and Project Mew. Project Mew seems to be doing the exact same thing as Sakuragi Labs but..better? And Goh found out about them from Prof Oak, not Sakuragi. Goh’s end goal to catch Mew is directly connected to Project Mew, and he’s being sent on the similar research ventures from them too. The Project Mew group look to be more impactful to the plot than Sakuragi Labs so it all seems kind of inessential to have Ash and Goh be in both research groups.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Right at the end of the preview, where Goh hears a voice and he turns and we see that snowy background, u can make out the lodgings of a village there that looks very similar to Freezington from an angle, lately I've been playing a lot of CT so yea I think it's definitely Freezington

The last shot is literally an empty snowy plain with some trees in the background.

Not to mention the preview already pretty much confirmed all the remaining shots are from the next ep, and it’s not anywhere near galar.

Starting to get a little curious about having both Sakuragi Labs and Project Mew. Project Mew seems to be doing the exact same thing as Sakuragi Labs but..better? And Goh found out about them from Prof Oak, not Sakuragi. Goh’s end goal to catch Mew is directly connected to Project Mew, and he’s being sent on the similar research ventures from them too. The Project Mew group look to be more impactful to the plot than Sakuragi Labs so it all seems kind of inessential to have Ash and Goh be in both research groups.

I was wondering about that too. I thought they would be differentiated by how project mew would specifically much more in legendaries and mew, but this first task is really plain and makes me wonder how are they different aside from one having a token sytem that we also don’t know the function of yet. The sakuragi stuff feel kinda pointless now.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The last shot is literally an empty snowy plain with some trees in the background.

Not to mention the preview already pretty much confirmed all the remaining shots are from the next ep, and it’s not anywhere near galar.
Wait I'll rewatch the preview, I'm damn sure I saw some lodgings of Freezington somewhere

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
So it seems like that Alolan Ninetales is not in it's home after all and Goh wants to send it back where it belongs (but we all know that Ninetales will decide to stay with Goh at the end, cause it's aways like this with him).
Oh! And Gary is here?! Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.