• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 18th: PM2019 071 - Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Gou says "I want to return you to where you belong" to the Ninetales so yeah they're aware that an Alolan one being in Sinnoh is weird, I'd imagine returning it to Alola is the purpose of the mission rather than catching it just for the sake of it.
You do realize the Alolan Ninetales will just do a 180 and decide Goh's a swell dude to be with, right.

Rohanator

You do realize the Alolan Ninetales will just do a 180 and decide Goh's a swell dude to be with, right.
Yeah, what's that got to do with that though? I'm talking about the premise of the episode, that there's a reason for an Alolan Ninetales being in Sinnoh and for the mission.

Master Pikachu 11

Arent mythicals a subsection of legendaries. Also game code lists UBs as legendaries
Regardless of what the game codes say, it is clear that they don’t consider UBs as legendary Pokémon otherwise they would call them legendary Pokémon and they don’t. Like with Moltres, they say it’s the legendary Pokémon Moltres. They don’t say it’s the legendary Pokémon Buzzwhole

Just like how Ash’s incredible charm swayed Pokémon to be with him, and/or allowed him to bond with a lot of Pokémon that most characters don’t get the chance to bond with.
It also charmed Serena too

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Arent mythicals a subsection of legendaries. Also game code lists UBs as legendaries
Yes. They’re also grouped with the legendary collect a thon in both USUM & Crown Tundra, have their own theme, and grouped with Alola Legends in the Dex. Pretty sure the reason they don’t call them Legendaries is because that would defeat the purpose of them being abnormal to what most people think of Pokémon. It’s similar to how the only thing that separates Mythicals from Legendaries is the fact that they’re generally not available without outside means so them being event exclusive gives them a sense of rarity “normal” Legendaries won’t have. So IMO, like Mythicals, they’re a subset of Legendaries with their own title

Guy100

So if the rumors circulating around about future spoilers are true, Ash and Goh could both get a Kubfu.

Here I was thinking, Kubfu's anime debut would center on the Project mew arc, being owned by the girl researcher and then evolving into the blue urshifu.

And supposedly Ash and Goh will get Toxtricity. Although i dont see kubfu as a fit for Goh, and i dont see toxtricity a fit for Ash.

D

Deleted member 384931

An Aloloan Ninetales in Sinnoh? It is weird, but not impossible I guess. But this episode sounds kinda dumb.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So if the rumors circulating around about future spoilers are true, Ash and Goh could both get a Kubfu.

Here I was thinking, Kubfu's anime debut would center on the Project mew arc, being owned by the girl researcher and then evolving into the blue urshifu.

And supposedly Ash and Goh will get Toxtricity. Although i dont see kubfu as a fit for Goh, and i dont see toxtricity a fit for Ash.
Its so un original that the two proto get same pokemon with different form....
Abit of originality please hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.