• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 18th: PM2019 071 - Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Today's Oha Suta preview was heavily playing up the "Go fails to qualify for Project Mew" angle, so this is mot likely going to be a major part of the episode.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I will personally give everyone on this forum 1,000,000 dollars if ash catches Regice tomorrow lol.

that’s how sure I am that it will NOT happen
Well then I'd prob be able to swing through college later on without much issue since my 18 year old ass is horsecrap in dealing with financial gibberish lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.