• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 21st: PM2019 025 - A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Don't forget the many, many Druddigon, Dewott, and Hydreigon.
I still kinda wish that Deino in that daycare ep was wild instead of being a trainer's :v , guess I can still hope if the writers plan on it being one of the Unovan captures :dd

Last edited:

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Tomioka kind of MIA during Best Wishes, so I don't blame him. It could have also been that someone just said "Hey, make the Pokemon move sets repetitive!" and he had to allow it to pass.

I'm going to get back to my Best Wishes re-watch soon. I'm on Episode #30 so I'm curious to see how the series follows a part considering how much I liked the first thirty episodes. God, #22 was such a great lead in to #23-24.

PsychoLogical

Tomioka kind of MIA during Best Wishes, so I don't blame him. It could have also been that someone just said "Hey, make the Pokemon move sets repetitive!" and he had to allow it to pass.

I'm going to get back to my Best Wishes re-watch soon. I'm on Episode #30 so I'm curious to see how the series follows a part considering how much I liked the first thirty episodes. God, #22 was such a great lead in to #23-24.
I'm still disappointed that the original BW 23-24 got banned and never again showed itself. And to make matters worse, the entire storyline of the BW series got greatly altered thanks to that earthquake which was very noticeable .

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Tomioka kind of MIA during Best Wishes, so I don't blame him.

He was around, but after the original plans for the running Plasma Gang plot had to be dropped, he didn't personally write any of the big plot episodes, but mostly handled random fillers here and there. But this is largely what Shudo did when he was head writer too. Being a head writer doesn't necessarily mean you have to personally write the individual episodes, just like how being the director doesn't mean you have to personally storyboard and direct the individual episodes.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
He was around, but after the original plans for the running Plasma Gang plot had to be dropped, he didn't personally write any of the big plot episodes, but mostly handled random fillers here and there. But this is largely what Shudo did when he was head writer too. Being a head writer doesn't necessarily mean you have to personally write the individual episodes, just like how being the director doesn't mean you have to personally storyboard and direct the individual episodes.

No, but it's rather odd that during the three series he was series composition he was hardly involved in Best Wishes despite his insane writing speed. I don't think it ultimately means anything about the quality of the other writers given Fujita Shinzou still turned in nice scenarios for his major battles during XY.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
No, but it's rather odd that during the three series he was series composition he was hardly involved in Best Wishes despite his insane writing speed.

I don't think it's an incredibly illogical theory that he got somewhat disheartened by the massive production issues with BW and didn't really feel up to personally writing the key episodes in the hastily-revamped core plot. He was clearly intending to personally handle the original Plasma plot that had to be shelved, and had written both BW23 and 24.

PsychoLogical

Final predictions. Anyone still think Ash will win tomorrow?
Yes.
I don't think it's an incredibly illogical theory that he got somewhat disheartened by the massive production issues with BW and didn't really feel up to personally writing the key episodes in the hastily-revamped core plot. He was clearly intending to personally handle the original Plasma plot that had to be shelved, and had written both BW23 and 24.
I still wonder what the original plot of the BW series was since it was clearly shown that alot was heavily revamped and altered and there was no mention of what the original plot even was years later. The one thing I certainly know is that something was planned with Zekrom but it never showed itself again after that "incident" with Pikachu and it's plotline was likely one of the things that got scrapped. Guess all I can hope is that Pokemon Journeys is willing to give it a proper appearance after it got screwed over.

Sidagam

I'd be surprised if Ash didn't win tbh. Be great if Dragonite is revealed to know Fire Punch. With access to Dragon Dance as well, it should be fine

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Godspeed to you, our sweet poor child. The trip will be mostly full of facepalms from there.

Last edited:

diakyu

Man, I hope he doesn't lose. Dragonite's got this

cam24t

Master
Gengar will hopefully get at least one hit on Lucario before Dragonite finishes it off. Im guessing that's what happens.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I could see it happen that Riolu stays behind to train. So Sobble can get more focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.