• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 21st: PM2019 025 - A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Five episodes in and Riolu is fighting it's Mega form. I could see Ash vs. Korrina turning into a PWC battle if it turns out she is registered as well

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Dragonite better get a damn battle here, Gengar's practically confirmed to be participating and Riolu surely will be.... I don't want to see the loveable dragon sidelined for the rat yet again. Let Pikachu sit this out

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Well, Ash is in like 1500-ish, so him rising up to great ball rank in this week's episode wouldn't be too surprising tbh
Really, considering his status as the Champion of Alola who also placed second in the Kalos League and top 4 in the Sinnoh League, I'd say him quickly rising into Super Class makes sense.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Battle Festival, huh? Plenty of room for letting Ash deal with a loss without compromising the PWC rank thing. Though I hope he beats Korrina again.

ssquaderi

Battle Festival, huh? Plenty of room for letting Ash deal with a loss without compromising the PWC rank thing. Though I hope he beats Korrina again.

The fact that this festival may not relate with PWC rankings maybe allows for him to lose here (and maybe decide he wants to use Mega Evolution too)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yup. Not even 5 episodes after Ash gets his Riolu. Prepare for Lucario Throat-Shoving this May. Be even more prepared if she gets another 5-arc episode.
Not only just May, it'll probably be shoved down our throats for the entire series. RIP Ash's other Pokemon's screentime on his team.

They should have had Ash just use his reserves instead of catching new Pokemon since they're already all established.

Mike999246

I think Ash will lose here and I want him to lose too... I dunno if it's confirmed how many pokemon are allowed in this battle but I think it'll be a 4v4 and he'll have his ass handed to him.

Here's what I want to see
-Ash's Riolu wins easily against Korrina's (newly caught, ik it's not confirmed) Galarian Farfetch'd and is recalled

-During the battle, the odds seem to be on Ash's side (we get to see Korrina's evolved Machamp and Mienshao)

-Korrina sends out Mega Lucario... Pikachu, Dragonite and Gengar put up a good fight but all get KO'd, leaving only Riolu (with it being clear it wont take much to finish off Mega Lucario)

-Riolu gets slaughtered (maybe OHKO?) and doesnt even land a hit, Ash loses

-The Kalos episode (whenever it happens) is about Ash searching for a Mega Ring and Lucarionite, but instead he gets a Mega Ring and later (in a much later episode) finds a Gengarite

-Ash and Korrina face off against eachother in the Hyper or Master Class (if it happened in the Hyper Class, it needs to be for the final Master Class spot)

-Ash's Mega Gengar loses against Mega Lucario, leaving Ash's regular Lucario against Mega Lucario... and Ash's Lucario wins

I feel like thatd be a satisfying battle tbh

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
please give me the episode where they show lack of skill?
Of course Ash isn't going to be pictured as a jobber right away. He's fighting people in his own rank. Give it 50 or 60 episodes when things may start falling apart (I think).
Not only just May, it'll probably be shoved down our throats for the entire series. RIP Ash's other Pokemon's screentime on his team.
Eh. I don't know. I prefer the shoving to be done through Ash since things will remain meaningful instead of expendable.

...I know that sounded extremely dirty, but you all know what I meant.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I think Ash will lose here and I want him to lose too... I dunno if it's confirmed how many pokemon are allowed in this battle but I think it'll be a 4v4 and he'll have his ass handed to him.

Here's what I want to see
-Ash's Riolu wins easily against Korrina's (newly caught, ik it's not confirmed) Galarian Farfetch'd and is recalled

-During the battle, the odds seem to be on Ash's side (we get to see Korrina's evolved Machamp and Mienshao)

-Korrina sends out Mega Lucario... Pikachu, Dragonite and Gengar put up a good fight but all get KO'd, leaving only Riolu (with it being clear it wont take much to finish off Mega Lucario)

-Riolu gets slaughtered (maybe OHKO?) and doesnt even land a hit, Ash loses

-The Kalos episode (whenever it happens) is about Ash searching for a Mega Ring and Lucarionite, but instead he gets a Mega Ring and later (in a much later episode) finds a Gengarite

-Ash and Korrina face off against eachother in the Hyper or Master Class (if it happened in the Hyper Class, it needs to be for the final Master Class spot)

-Ash's Mega Gengar loses against Mega Lucario, leaving Ash's regular Lucario against Mega Lucario... and Ash's Lucario wins

I feel like thatd be a satisfying battle tbh
It’s be so weird to have Ash get a Mega Gengar just to have it outdone by a regular Lucario. I definitely want Mega Gengar but it would kill the hype

Status
Not open for further replies.