• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 21st: PM2019 025 - A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What? When did this happen?
Vividly remember right before they set out into the cave (and the Lucario utterly forgot about the fact aura powers are perhaps the best tools to track people down). While Korrina was using her Ash punching bag, Serena gingerly told her Fennekin they were going to be next, which, in hindsight, could have ended in accidental murder.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
His rank will go down eventually. If he loses a non PWC battle there is not much consequence there.

Right. But I would rather it be in the next rank where the increase of challenge will be obvious.

B Rabbit

To be honest.

With a series like Pokemon, continuity is a battle you got to pick and choose. Ash bring in the pokeball class is fine, tbe new watchers want to see him grow. However, as old fans we all know he belongs in the Ultra Ball class.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
So, Korrina is not a PWC contestant?

I wonder if this is an episode wherein Riolu would aspire to evolve in order to ME, and Ash will get his own Key Stone and a Lucarionite...

Mew29240

Vividly remember right before they set out into the cave (and the Lucario utterly forgot about the fact aura powers are perhaps the best tools to track people down). While Korrina was using her Ash punching bag, Serena gingerly told her Fennekin they were going to be next, which, in hindsight, could have ended in accidental murder.

Did Korrina's Lucario having any training in Aura at the time? It never showed experience with it like Gurkinn's Lucario had. The extent Korrina's Lucario worked on its Aura seemed to be learning Aura Sphere.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
This could still be a PWC battle since all that needs to happen are two registered contestants and an officiation by a Rotom drone. We have one registered contestant that we know of. Now, let's see if Korrina is registered and Rotom drone appear.

Leonhart

Imagineer
B Rabbit said:
To be honest.

With a series like Pokemon, continuity is a battle you got to pick and choose. Ash bring in the pokeball class is fine, tbe new watchers want to see him grow. However, as old fans we all know he belongs in the Ultra Ball class.

I thought that the whole point of the rank system is that everyone has to start from the bottom and work their way up. If Satoshi had started higher [i.e. if his past accomplishments had amounted to anything in this competition] then his quest to face Dande in an official battle would happen a lot faster, and that's something that the writers probably want to avoid since there wouldn't be much anticipation if they settled things quickly.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I'm hoping this is a two parter, its a festival so I'm hoping more than one fights happens (it could happen and be like the first tournament though), looking forward to Satoshi possibly getting a Lucarionite here.

DannyDiglett

After Kukui's Lucario, I hoped we wouldn't see Lucario for a while. But no, the writers need to shove it down our throats again. Even Ash gets one as soon as Riolu has evolved. Don't get me wrong, I'm very positive about the fact this new series let old characters return. But why again has it to be a trainer with a Lucario? I know it's a popular Pokémon but this excess is just ridiculous imo.

DuskAstral

[QUOTE = "thedarkdragon11, post: 18984383, członek: 380356"] Więc Korrina nie jest zawodniczką PWC?

Zastanawiam się, czy to jest odcinek, w którym Riolu dążyłby do ewolucji, aby MNIE, a Ash otrzyma swój własny Kamień Klucza i Lucarionitę ... [/ QUOTE]
I don't think Satoshi will gain access to Mega Evolution, the only chance is long gone.
Now it has the right to use only Dynamax and Gigantamax

Status
Not open for further replies.