• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 21st: PM2019 025 - A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Because we watch the show for the main characters, not some little girl in roller skates showcasing constant Lucario pandering for five episodes.
The show would be horribly boring if they only focused on the main cast and no other characters that make ip the world, this complaint will never not be silly.

Also hyped for Tomioka, looking forward to the ep that much more

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm worried, Akihiko Oka's episodes don't tend to have that good animation, but IDK who the other two are

Hanto

Water Addiction
Really would like to see a proper tournament arc just like Tag Battle Tournament in Sinnoh or various Don George cup, not a one-episode rushed festival.

Remix2

Some people also said that about episode 20 but the PWC battle with Meganium was fine.

One of the animation is Satoshi Nakano who I have heard good thing about and he most likely did most of the cuts on the battle.

This one doesn’t have a big hitter like iwane or ohashi on board which will make having three directors not as worry some.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
One of the animation is Satoshi Nakano who I have heard good thing about and he most likely did most of the cuts on the battle.

This one doesn’t have a big hitter like iwane or ohashi on board which will make having three directors not as worry some.
Hopefully Ohashi, Iwane, or Maenami make a cut or two

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm curious. How should she look now? Because all the characters I'm seeing from the games in this series look like their games counterparts.
It's very obvious the anime and the games do not look the same with the characters. In general, the anime shrinks the eyes and mouths of the characters, and color palettes are more vivid than the norm. The SM saga made things far more different if you look at Lillie. She looked way sweeter than her serious-looking in-game appearance was.

Oh, and for fun, OLM included a shot of her in Pokemon Masters, and she was sporting the XY style. It's like she was totally different.

The other glaring example is Greninja. They really can't decide what to do with the head proportions compared to the tongue a looot of the times.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
It's very obvious the anime and the games do not look the same with the characters. In general, the anime shrinks the eyes and mouths of the characters, and color palettes are more vivid than the norm. The SM saga made things far more different if you look at Lillie. She looked way sweeter than her serious-looking in-game appearance was.

Oh, and for fun, OLM included a shot of her in Pokemon Masters, and she was sporting the XY style. It's like she was totally different.
I know that. What I mean is that XY already had those differences between the games artwork and the anime look. So why is it wrong to keep it that way now?

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Put XY Korrina and PM19 Ash next to each other. Ash's eyes do not match hers...and of course he looks younger than her now.
But Pokémon always had different types of eye shapes? I don't like them playing with Ash's design like they've been doing for a decade now but I don't see why other characters should go through drastic changes due to that unless they've been mc like Misty and Brock who, of course, had to be redesigned. Korrina will probably look slightly different (a bit softer) but I don't expect any huge change from her XY appearance. Them re-using an animation (btw, we don't really know if that's the final cut, it could be edited in the final version) for 3 seconds isn't a big deal for me, tbh.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's not like the main characters disappeared for five episodes and worldbuilding with different characters with their own personal hang-ups is a feature I see great value in.

Personally, I like Lucario, so the pandering is fine.

I don't like Lucario - I think it's overrated - but I like Korrina's arc.

Guess I'm the weird one here.

Vividly remember right before they set out into the cave (and the Lucario utterly forgot about the fact aura powers are perhaps the best tools to track people down). While Korrina was using her Ash punching bag, Serena gingerly told her Fennekin they were going to be next, which, in hindsight, could have ended in accidental murder.

Serena: Sorry, Korrina, I didn't mean...
Korrina: MURDERER!
Fenneking (thinking): I knew fire was super effective but I wouldn't expect it to be THAT much.

The staff list is now available:

Nice to see Tomioka is doing this one.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
But Pokémon always had different types of eye shapes? I don't like them playing with Ash's design like they've been doing for a decade now but I don't see why other characters should go through drastic changes due to that unless they've been mc like Misty and Brock who, of course, had to be redesigned. Korrina will probably look slightly different (a bit softer) but I don't expect any huge change from her XY appearance. Them re-using an animation (btw, we don't really know if that's the final cut, it could be edited in the final version) for 3 seconds isn't a big deal for me, tbh.
They literally shrunk Lt. Surge recently.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well Ash can leave the Normal Rank by Sunday's episode. If Korrina is already registered that can be his first Super Rank battle

Yeah I had forgotten that there is a PWC match in the egg episode. So now if Korrina is a PWC and he loses and he goes back to Normal Rank, I will be happy.

Ash does need to face some sort of difficulty so dropping in tier rank so soon after reaching will put his butt in gear to train.

ShadowForce720

[QUOTE = "thedarkdragon11, post: 18984383, członek: 380356"] Więc Korrina nie jest zawodniczką PWC?

Zastanawiam się, czy to jest odcinek, w którym Riolu dążyłby do ewolucji, aby MNIE, a Ash otrzyma swój własny Kamień Klucza i Lucarionitę ... [/ QUOTE]
I don't think Satoshi will gain access to Mega Evolution, the only chance is long gone.
Now it has the right to use only Dynamax and Gigantamax

Some people thought that the chance that Ash would get a Riolu/Lucario was long gone and yet that’s not preventing him from getting one now.

Sure if this series was taking place exclusively in Galar then it would make sense that Ash would only use Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing. However considering this series is focusing on all 8 regions and they seem to be keeping Dynamaxing and Gigantamax in Galar then there is no reason Ash can’t use all 3 gimmicks.

Also it’s kind of funny that Ash is getting two Pokémon with a Mega Evolution and that shortly after Ash gets a Riolu, Korrina with her Mega Lucario returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.