• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 21st: PM2019 025 - A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Thinking about it Tomioka was largely responsible for Greninja. Would he not put in a Greninja cameo in this region. Obviously not a speaking role, but maybe some quick shot of it or something.

Goodra, I'm absolutely sure won't show up though, unless this tournament is televised.

Why would Riolu go with Korrina when Ash can train him himself??

Yeah I don't understand, especially since its Ash's Riolu. Ash is the only who could properly train Riolu anyway. Riolu is linked with Ash. It's not like other people wouldn't be able to help it just wouldn't be as beneficial to Riolu if someone else was training it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay this episode is finally here, hope Gengar and Dragonite get some good battles in here :).

Goddamn I love this Pokemon so much.
And he is going to get his *ss handed to him by a regular Lucario, most likely.
as would one other person I've not seen around the boards for a while, because I know they don't want Ash owning Riolu.
I wonder who that smart person is.
Lucario is one of the most marketed Pokemon in the entire franchise, and a lot of people were already fairly tired of constantly having it crammed down their throats all the time every single gen. Satoshi being given one alongside all the other really pandering captures he's made this series isn't something you'll be all that happy with if you already think this guy shows up way too often.
Any reasonable person would think like that. Too much of anything is bad.
The only thing I hated about Lucario getting crammed down on us was the fact that everytime Lucario appeared in every series, it either gets beaten badly every time like every Lucario that appears or jobbers and gets completely annihilated like Kukui's.
I don't know what you are talking about. Only time Lucario got beaten badly was against Paul, Virgil and Alan which were mostly off-screen battles. Ash always has problems against it for some reason. And it did quite well against Naganadel considering it isn't even allowed to touch such a high a high ranking Pokemon in the competitive scene.

dman_dustin

Any reasonable person would think like that. Too much of anything is bad.

As I pointed out in other forums, not this one, the "too much Lucario is a myth" it neither has the most appearances of over marketed Pokemon nor is it the one with the most amount of trainers shown in the anime.

In fact, all of Ash's Pokemon generally get way more appearances than Lucario has. Ash's Lucario......sure it'll get a lot.

The Lucario hate is ONLY because it's a Lucario. Edit: If it was their favorite Pokemon they wouldn't bat an eye with exception to those who hate Ash.

Master Pikachu 11

As I pointed out in other forums, not this one, the "too much Lucario is a myth" it neither has the most appearances of over marketed Pokemon nor is it the one with the most amount of trainers shown in the anime.

In fact, all of Ash's Pokemon generally get way more appearances than Lucario has. Ash's Lucario......sure it'll get a lot.

The Lucario hate is ONLY because it's a Lucario. Edit: If it was their favorite Pokemon they wouldn't bat an eye with exception to those who hate Ash.
Most of their hate is they believe that it has gotten too many appearances as you have mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.