• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 22nd: SM31 - Enter Lychee! Cry and Laugh, Island Queen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
New summary:

Guessing either TR or TS. Guessing Ash will use another Z move and impress Olivia enough to give him the trails.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Nafsika

That sounds realy interesting!!! I can't wait to learn more about Olivia!!! I haven't play the games so she's a mystery for me!!! Is she very strong??? Hala looked strong but he showed only on the trial episode!!! I would like to see him again!!!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Satoshi has ended up having to go to Akala Island for class. He goes there together with Akala island's Island Queen Lychee, who's accompanied by her Lugarugan, but on the way they run into trouble.

Trouble? Smells like Team Rocket or Team Skull. I would love to be wrong, though, and the trouble be something else entirely. In any case, I suspect Ash will show off a Z-move or two and impress Olivia, enough for her to give him the Trials.

Vipsoccermaster

Trouble one way or another. Has to be either Team Skull or Team Rocket. But there could still be trouble even without Team Skull or Team Rocket.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary and staff list:

It's been decided that Satoshi and the others are going to Akala Island for class. En route, the group meets a woman accompanied by a Lugarugan. She is Lychee, the "Island Queen" of the island they'll be visiting. Satoshi decides to go with her to her destination, but on the way they run into trouble.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 高橋ナオヒト (Naohito Takahashi)
Episode Director 宮原秀二 (Shūji Miyahara)
Animation Director 藤田正幸 (Masayuki Fujita)
Animation Director 浜田勝 (Masaru Hamada)

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Tomioka is writing, again no surprise there.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i gotta wonder where the class will stay while on akala island (since they seem to be there for the next few episodes). i would assume either at kiawe's ranch or a pokemon center.

Red and Blue

i gotta wonder where the class will stay while on akala island (since they seem to be there for the next few episodes). i would assume either at kiawe's ranch or a pokemon center.

If it means seeing more of Kiawe's sister then I'm down for the ranch. Hopefully Kiawe's parents have enough room for five students

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Would love it if the "trouble" was Team Skull's big sister, but probably not.

They mentioned a while back that they don't have their bikes anymore so it could be they were revoked by her or their boss?
I'm pretty much convinced it'll just be Team Rocket, because there's no way in hell they're going to be absent for three episodes in a row. That's too good to be true.

Spyro39

I'm pretty much convinced it'll just be Team Rocket, because there's no way in hell they're going to be absent for three episodes in a row. That's too good to be true.

How would TR get to Akala Island though? They don't have their Meowth hot air balloon in Alola, so can anyone speculate their other means of transportation across the four islands?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
How would TR get to Akala Island though? They don't have their Meowth hot air balloon in Alola, so can anyone speculate their other means of transportation across the four islands?
Any number of ways. You could honestly ask the same thing about Ash and co., btw. And Team Skull, for that matter, since they were on Akala in SM11.

If Ash and co. travel by boat, Team Rocket could just stow away on the boat.

If they travel by Ride Pokemon, they could swipe Ride Pokemon of their own.

Hell, maybe they'll bring back the Magikarp sub or something.

Or, y'know, there's always Bewear. :p

Vipsoccermaster

If they are absent, then this would be the first time in Sun & Moon that Team Rocket has been absent for that long.

Any number of ways. You could honestly ask the same thing about Ash and co., btw. And Team Skull, for that matter, since they were on Akala in SM11.

If Ash and co. travel by boat, Team Rocket could just stow away on the boat.

If they travel by Ride Pokemon, they could swipe Ride Pokemon of their own.

Hell, maybe they'll bring back the Magikarp sub or something.

Or, y'know, there's always Bewear. :p
They actually do have their Meowth hot-air balloon in Alola. I think both of you forgot SM5 - the first Lana and Popplio with Ash episode.

Nafsika

Yes but in other regions they used it all the time!!! My favorite moments were when they blown up with the balloon!!! This balloon is TR trade mark, it just isn't the same without it!!!!
Please shown an episode with the balloon to blow up and Bewear try to catch it!!! That would be a awesome episode!!!!

Chomper4

Time to bet which form Olivia's Lycanroc. I bet it will be Midday since Gladion has Midnight. That way, it's a 50/50 for Ash's Rockruff.

Status
Not open for further replies.