• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 23rd: PM2023 012 - The Future I Choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Liko and Roy once again saw the horrors of the wildfire before their eyes, leading to Liko deciding to bring the forest back to life for the sake of the wild Pokémon that used to live there. The group got help from their fellow Rising Volt Tacklers to plant Berries and till the soil... and then something strange happened to the Oliva that saw them hard at work. In addition, Liko's pendant started shining again.

----

Liko and Roy are hard at work trying to bring the forest back to life for the sake of the Pokémon that lost their homes in the wildfire. And then something strange happened to the Oliva that saw them doing this as well...?!

Screenplay 松澤くれは (Kureha Matsuzawa)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay, wonder if we'll get a new power here. Could be cool if the pendant had powers outside of just combat protection :).

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
This episode sounds interesting, I wonder if that pokemon in Liko’s pendant will use any water attacks to help against the fire.

nuzamaki90

Wow I wasn’t expecting this plot to be a two parter. A little random I’d say. Sounds like Terrain Pulse may play a role here in some capacity? Arboliva is reminding me of Zarude and the climax might end up being similar.

ShadowForce720

So I’m guessing that Smoliv will probably debut in this episode or the previous episode considering that Brassius is debuting its middle stage evolution while it’s final evolution is showing up in episode 11.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Good to see more Paldean pokemon making their debut.

Xuxuba

A two parter? It's interesting how much they are focusing on a real life issue, tho they surely won't show what these wildfires can truly do to an ecosystem's fauna because it's too awful for a kids show.

Last edited:

diakyu

These 2 episodes really sound pretty good imo. We're spending time with a member of the team that isn't Friede in the previous ep then we all come together to help the wild pokemon with a focus on Arboliva which is a favorite of mine from gen 9. And to top it all off we get some more of what the mon in the pendant can do. I like the theory that it will terastalize accidentally and reinvigorate the forest. It's a good solution to the plot and a tease at the same time.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So, if I'm reading the first sentence correctly, a second wildfire happened while they were in the forest this time?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think what happened is that the Arboliva fled the part that was on fire which is why where they are isn't being touched because their power is keeping that part green. I think once they see that Liko and the gang are helping heal the forest, they'll use their power to make whatever Liko and the gang plant grow to how it was before.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So I’m guessing that Smoliv will probably debut in this episode or the previous episode considering that Brassius is debuting its middle stage evolution while it’s final evolution is showing up in episode 11.
Smoliv can easily be some random character's Pokémon in episode 10.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It could, but given the episode's theme, it's far more likely to debut here or the previous ep.

Noy

An episode about wildfires is extremely relevant at the moment....
let's be thankful it's not causing lots of human deaths, or these episodes would be cancelled, like multiple villain episodes (seriously, how do they keep lining up those episode closely with earthquakes and tsunamis in japan.)

ShuckFam

When I saw this title, I thought it was setting up the ying and yang dynamic between Roy and Liko. With Liko going down a darker path and Roy being the personification of light and goodness. I ran on here to tell everyone 'I TOLD YOU SO!' but then I read the summary, so I have to wait a while longer before I can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.