• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 23rd: SM127 - Gladio and Lilie! Chasing a Father's Phantom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and the others have gathered at Lilie's house for Z-Move training when Lilie introduces them all to the mythical Pokémon Magearna, which for some reason isn't moving.

----

Satoshi and the others have gathered at Lilie's house for Z-Move training when Lilie introduces them all to the mythical Pokémon Magearna, which for some reason isn't moving. Lilie explains that her father Mohn obtained Magearna when she was a baby, and that she absolutely wants to get it running again in some way or other. In the meantime, Gladio has come to Melemele Island for a very specific reason.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Episode Director 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Animation Director 香月麻衣子 (Maiko Katsuki)

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
where did these titles come from anyways?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If the cramp in a single episode SZS mastering, Magearna awakening and Mohn’s rescue I swear...

lol
I said that was probably going to happen, this is SM after all. It's better that way anyways, don't care for Mohn

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
It's gonna sting a little if Lillie makes it particularly far with Magearna in the league, given she (seems to be) getting it literally the episode before the league. Best case scenario is probably to have her lose to Gladion with it, that way it can be presented as suitably strong while still going down to a respectable opponent.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey at least everyone is training their moves this time and not just the guys. I'm gonna assume they find a way to reactivate Magearna here.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I see the whole Mohn thing wrapped up here

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was wondering when the Magearna subplot would be revisited, so this episode looks promising. I'm also glad that the Z-Move training sessions are continuing since I was afraid that most of the training for the Alola League would be forgotten after the Shizariger episode.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Tbh I see the whole Mohn thing wrapped up here

I agree somewhat. I think it would be a major copout if Mohn were actually in Alola (say, Pokemon Pelago) or an easily accessible Ultra Space Wild. Searching for Mohn is an obvious motivation for her to go on a Pokemon Journey, and Mohn's connection with the plot so far has basically revolved around Magearna. I wouldn't even call the small subplot on Poni Island major focus.

I don't necessarily like it when characters devote their life for another, but it's killing two birds in one stone: Lillie has to start journeying somewhere, and both she and Gladion can cover double the ground if the split up.

TheScentedApple

Lillie is mastering the Z-Move, BUT WHAT ABOUT MALLOW. Honestly the writers have literally not cared about her at all, she will probably be crammed in here learning her z-move as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TheScentedApple said:
Lillie is mastering the Z-Move, BUT WHAT ABOUT MALLOW. Honestly the writers have literally not cared about her at all, she will probably be crammed in here learning her z-move as well.

After the way that Suiren mastered her Z-Move off-screen in last week's episode, I wouldn't be surprised if Mao and Lilie do the same thing in this episode and just so happen to know how to pull off their own Z-Moves without a hitch at the start.

Red and Blue

This episode could establish if Gladion has three extra Pokemon or not. If he does he can just show the three spare Poke Balls and save the reveal for the League

Status
Not open for further replies.