• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and the others have gone to Hodomoe City, where things turn into complete chaos when they run into the Rocket Gang in a labyrinthic underground area?!

----

Satoshi, Go and Koharu head to Hodomoe City in the Isshu region after learning that a new evolved form of Giaru has been discovered. There they discover a hole that leads far into the underground, and Sarunori and Eievui jump in out of curiosity. Satoshi and the others follow them, and discover that the hole lead into a labyrinthic area. And when the Rocket Gang jump after them in their pursuit of Pikachu, things turn into complete chaos when everyone run into each other......?!

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)

Last edited:

Jers745

I dont know :p
Project Mew is not the Ultra Guardians, for the last time:

1. It has stakes and personal drama
2. The legendaries will not be sent through a portal, large chance many get captured
3. This is a minimum 4 part arc because we've already done a 4 parter and that was for a plotline much less essential to the story
Who says so, last i saw there were filler between this arc

Why am I not surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.