• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
what if they play shuffleboard like a bunch of old people with Flygon refereeing? that’s what I’m getting out of this title

ImBeVillain

No more six members

ShadowForce720

Since it is in the merchandise, I would not be shocked if this were the case, it would be really good to see more Galar Pokémon to be shown
Except that route doesn’t fit the description of an underground labyrinth. Sure there is sort of a labyrinth there but they would need to change the way that route so that it would be underground.

An underground labyrinth by definition would be underground meaning you wouldn’t really be able to see that much of the sky if any.

D

Deleted member 384931

Oh a filler again? Really? It kinda sounds like one. There is a possibility this is a Project Mew episode, but I kinda doubt it Ugh...

Rune Knight

Clay's voice actor also recently came back to voice Gary's Blastoise (replacing the late Unsho Ishizuka) in JN68.

There also happens to be a tunnel nicknamed "Clay's Tunnel" just north of Driftveil City in the games.

Might not mean anything. Not trying to be the bearer of false news, or be the one to start them. Speculating on these sorts of things is just fun for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.