• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

I would be so happy if Ash catches a Unova Pokemon here

Unless they are saving Galarian Darmanitan for him
Well if he did wind up catching a Unova Pokémon here it would probably be one of the ones found inside the cave.

So it would basically be these options:

Excadrill
Basculin
Woobat
Durant

Also just pointing this out but Galarian Darmanitan would count as a Galar Pokémon and not a Unova Pokémon.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Well if he did wind up catching a Unova Pokémon here it would probably be one of the ones found inside the cave.

So it would basically be these options:

Excadrill
Basculin
Woobat
Durant

Also just pointing this out but Galarian Darmanitan would count as a Galar Pokémon and not a Unova Pokémon.

i think people might have a problem with that one considering he's already got Dragonite...

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Sounds like it could be a lost Pokémon separated episode maybe. The title made me think of the early DP one where Shinji cameo’d with the Iwark. Maybe something like that for he team Pokémon to interact?

Ibrahim Saidu

Interesting thing to note is that presuming this is Clay Tunnel these are the Pokémon that can be found there in the games:

Pokémon Found in Clay Tunnel:
Onix
Nosepass
Lairon
Boldore
Woobat
Durant
Steelix
Excadrill
Basuclin(both Red and Blue Stripe forms.)
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath

So given the fact that it seems like Durant is one of the Pokémon showing up in upcoming episode and the fact Durant is one of the Pokémon that can be found in Clay Tunnel maybe this is the episode that will feature Durant, if that’s the case it could also be a case where Goh catches Durant here.
I hope Ash gets Lairon

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This is prob a filler as after every major ep, we get a filler right after. Ep 71 being a major while the next being a filler is highly likely.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I really hope Team Rocket doesn't get in trouble for bringing Wobbuffet to the Unova region again, which is very illegal. The first time they were lucky because Castelia City was just an empty little town and nobody saw it but who knows what will happen. I guess they'll be safe underground.
Why cant they bring it to Unova?

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
This is your casual reminder is the only major rule of a story arc is that they need to last for more than one episode. No one said they had to be consecutive.
Speaking as someone that has read multiple books at the same time, it's a very, very, very, unbelievably very, you-don't-even-understand-how-very bad idea to stop one story to focus on something completely different

Especially when they get back to the story and act like the past year of episodes never happened

At least rewatching it lets you skip the meaningless fluff and suddenly the characterization is consistent and the story flows so much better, but having to wait another year for that isn't that high on people's List Of Things To Do With My Free Time

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Why cant they bring it to Unova?
Its a joke. Giovanni said at the beginning of Best Wishes that The TRio cannot bring their DP Mons with them to Unova since they are Non-Unovian and rare there, they would attract too much attention especially to a Certain Organization & the Police but still he allowed a ****ing Talking Meowth to go with them and here Wobbuffett is joining them. It just shows how messed up BW was.

Status
Not open for further replies.