• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

Sinnoh somehow has Alolan Ninetales.

At this point, they're laughing at how backwater Alola is (not a single person Ash knows from there is into the PWC despite all his friends eagerly participating in a league) and how uninteresting Galar is.
Gladion in the hyper class, got it

Red and Blue

So either a misunderstanding or Klink actually got a new evolution then? Either way Go will probably still get it

Jers745

I dont know :p
Please make satoshi and koharu interact for the first time, i just cant anymore its like those two are strangers they literally havent talk in all the series. Its like they arent even friends but moreso like the friend of the friend

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
I also hope ash and chloe get some interactions in this episode because they haven't interacted much aside from that one time in the fossil episode where they were helping each other out

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Please make satoshi and koharu interact for the first time, i just cant anymore its like those two are strangers they literally havent talk in all the series. Its like they arent even friends but moreso like the friend of the friend
I also hope ash and chloe get some interactions in this episode because they haven't interacted much aside from that one time in the fossil episode where they were helping each other out

Dear Arceus, it's XY all over again...

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
They interact all the damn time. For goodness sake, actually pay attention, please.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think the "new form" for Klink was just a misunderstanding. Klink might have got something on its body that made it look like a new pokémon when it's actually just your average normal one.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Seriously, do many people even use the "Bumbling Bad Guys" character type in anime these days??? Because it seems to me there just aren't as many of them as there used to be. I'd at least think they're being used in other kids' anime that aren't very well known or popular outside of Japan, but sometimes it feels like Pokemon is the only anime still using them now... :confused:
(PS, I don't think Pilaf-tachii in DBS count. They are no longer villains. Also, they suck now)
I only remember Alpha Gang from Dinosaur King if any recent memories serve.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I hadn’t heard any of those names for a longtime now lmao.
Yeah the bumbling trio of lovable loser villains aesthetic definitely had an expiration date....Emperor Pilaf Trio, Alpha Gang uh....Amazon Trio from Sailor Moon SuperS anime.

Sometimes you can really feel TRio’s mandated presence. But then again their seiyuu are always vocal about giving them more screen time in spite of how bland or empty it is. Never seen seiyuu so openly attached and complaining about their characters portrayals.

Status
Not open for further replies.