• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Never seen seiyuu so openly attached and complaining about their characters portrayals.
I mean, I thought it was blatantly shown as they were apparently complaining about the sudden 180 change on TR in the first few eps of the BW saga.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I mean, I thought it was blatantly shown as they were apparently complaining about the sudden 180 change on TR in the first few eps of the BW saga.
Well they were complaining at the beginning of PM about TRio’s lack of appearances despite it being the very beginning of the saga.
They've been voicing them for 25 years now, must have developed some attachment.
No issue with that but I feel like TRio appearances just for the sake of it kind of take away from the characters likeness and all. I’m so glad we’re past the days of TRio having to be forced into every episode even just some gag of them as food workers or sneaking around.

Morax

King of heroes
No issue with that but I feel like TRio appearances just for the sake of it kind of take away from the characters likeness and all. I’m so glad we’re past the days of TRio having to be forced into every episode even just some gag of them as food workers or sneaking around.
Tbqh TRio lost their charm long ago. Not a fan of these "fish out of water" moments in SM/JN because the characters have turned stale, no amount of overhauls can fix them for me.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I hadn’t heard any of those names for a longtime now lmao.
Which reminds me I have the only DVD set released here with the early episodes... And I haven't watched it yet lol

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Happy we‘ll be getting more of Unova.
this could be an interesting episode.

STICKTOPIA

I noticed that Koharu is aways in episodes that involve excavation and ground (the fossils episodes, the digglet episode)... ground type eeveelution incoming?! :p
That is SO true I didn’t realize that. Good analyzing!

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
This episode would have been so much better if this new "evolution" of klink was another Lake of Rage & Red Gyarados Situation caused by Team Rocket themselves.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
*checks*

Klink and Klang have never actually appeared in the main anime - They've been movie-exclusives; Only Klingklang got an episode (BW063)

Gonna be weird having them discover Klang evolves from Klink

Given how Ash was the first person to figure out how to evolve Galarian Farfetch'd, I guess having him around for another "new" evolution makes sense

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
*checks*

Klink and Klang have never actually appeared in the main anime - They've been movie-exclusives; Only Klingklang got an episode (BW063)

Gonna be weird having them discover Klang evolves from Klink

Given how Ash was the first person to figure out how to evolve Galarian Farfetch'd, I guess having him around for another "new" evolution makes sense
Ah now that makes sense. Thanks for checking.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Wow, I feel old for remembering this XD
*4kids flashbacks*

DINOSAUR KING IS WATCHA WANNA BE, YEAH!

MAKE YOUR MOVE, COME ON AND MAKE YOUR MOVE!

DINOSAUR KING IS YOUR DESTINY YEAH!

MAKE YOUR MOVE! COME ON AND MAKE YOUR MOVE!

*roar*

Last edited:

Red and Blue

While it certainly doesn't confirm a Sinnoh evolution just yet I doubt it will be as simple as finding out Klink evolves into Klank.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Tbqh TRio lost their charm long ago. Not a fan of these "fish out of water" moments in SM/JN because the characters have turned stale, no amount of overhauls can fix them for me.
No offense, but these are the words of a person who can't come up with any creative ideas pertaining to them.

There's a lot more that can be done with their characters, the key factor being that they need to break away from Team Rocket and Giovanni. Some of their best moments in SM came from not being part of Team Rocket, but ones that only focused on the character interactivity and moments (whether individually or as a team). Hell, I recall a pre-Journeys interview with their VAs mentioning that JN might delve into their past/childhood, still waiting on that to happen...

If they want generic villains, there's always Butch and Cassidy who can fill the same role.

RafaSceptile

No offense, but these are the words of a person who can't come up with any creative ideas pertaining to them.

There's a lot more that can be done with their characters, the key factor being that they need to break away from Team Rocket and Giovanni. Some of their best moments in SM came from not being part of Team Rocket, but ones that only focused on the character interactivity and moments (whether individually or as a team). Hell, I recall a pre-Journeys interview with their VAs mentioning that JN might delve into their past/childhood, still waiting on that to happen...

If they want generic villains, there's always Butch and Cassidy who can fill the same role.
Even from previous series, some of the best moments for TRio are still apart for TR and Giovanni, like the Malamar episode part 2 or the episode about Jessie and Wobbuffet during XY too.

mystreon

the elder eevee

Honestly SM trio were my favourite trio ever, so much depth, there interactions with there pokemon with phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.