• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Pretty sure Goh and James would be together (Morpeko greedent rivalry)
Could see Jessie with Chloe
And Ash Pikachu and meowth

I was actually thinking if Ash and Chloe would end up together. I dont care for the shipping or anything as such but i feel like they need to interact a bit more

Personally I think they'll each group will be one Pokémon and one Human.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't much care for the Klink line but I'm glad Unova Pokemon are getting focus, they deserve better treatment.
I was actually thinking if Ash and Chloe would end up together. I dont care for the shipping or anything as such but i feel like they need to interact a bit more
Oh they definitely do, we need more time where it's just her and Ash

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yay Tr!!! Perfect

D

Deleted member 384931

It is like they put Koharu in this stuff cause they need an extra person. At least it feels that way...

Well the duos I like to see:
Koharu and Jessie
James and Satoshi
Gou and Meowth

But this seems so random. Again Grookey and Eevee (what was the point of JN069

Master Pikachu 11

It is like they put Koharu in this stuff cause they need an extra person. At least it feels that way...

Well the duos I like to see:
Koharu and Jessie
James and Satoshi
Gou and Meowth

But this seems so random. Again Grookey and Eevee (what was the point of JN069
Where would Grookey, Eevee and Pikachu end up with in this situation?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Preview

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Episode Preview: 【公式】アニメ「ポケットモンスター」 6月25日(金)放送分予告 「地下迷宮シャッフルパニック!?」

Everyone gets split and get each other mons, ehn, at least my there is a Seismitoad showing up, I love the line and hoped Palpitoad would have evolved, guessing Goh might get a Palpitoad or something here. No signs of Gear even though the episode seems to be about it.

I assume Goh is going to catch that Seismitoad.

Status
Not open for further replies.