• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Pinkbloom21

So the groups are

1 Goh and Pikachu
2 Ash and Morpeko
3 Chloe and Meowth
4 Jessie, James, and Eevee
5 Wobbufett and Grookey

I feel like we will get a lot of laughs from groups 2, 4, and 5. Morpeko, Eevee, and Grookey are all little shi...children.

I would also laugh if Meowth ends up developing a crush on Chloe for her being kind enough to ask about him and treat him kindly. For some reason Meowth the pokegirls seem to get neat episodes or moments.
Yeah..what is that word is missing like shi... children??

Pinkbloom21

So the groups are

1 Goh and Pikachu
2 Ash and Morpeko
3 Chloe and Meowth
4 Jessie, James, and Eevee
5 Wobbufett and Grookey

I feel like we will get a lot of laughs from groups 2, 4, and 5. Morpeko, Eevee, and Grookey are all little shi...children.

I would also laugh if Meowth ends up developing a crush on Chloe for her being kind enough to ask about him and treat him kindly. For some reason Meowth the pokegirls seem to get neat episodes or moments.
I hope see this Friday, I still excited so cute moments, I theory so Koharu asked to talk with Meowth, Meowth feels close or Meowth will help her.

I never mentioned from Meowth's backstory his parents or related something.

If see to happened in the results.

RafaSceptile

I counted 13.
What does that have to do with this thread?
Dynamic_Fusion made a comment about if Journeys is lacking staff or something and one of the reasons listed is because Izumi Shimura was listed as Animation Director for two episodes in a row (JN069-JN070), however Shimura's work in Journeys is still in the range of episodes from previous series, so he is probably not being overworked due to a lack of staff.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
Dynamic_Fusion made a comment about if Journeys is lacking staff or something and one of the reasons listed is because Izumi Shimura was listed as Animation Director for two episodes in a row (JN069-JN070), however Shimura's work in Journeys is still in the range of episodes from previous series, so he is probably not being overworked due to a lack of staff.
Ah, I didn't see the original post. She wasn't credited for 69 in the episode credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.