• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 25th: PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So much for free speech. That guy who locked it isn't even an Anime Mod.
Free speech does not mean free from consequences. And the discussion was going too far anyways and just became a flame war between idiots.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Free speech does not mean free from consequences. And the discussion was going too far anyways and just became a flame war between idiots.
Oh I don't know since I didn't even read that discussion since I was busy getting brigaded in my own "PM lacking Themes" Thread which was also locked now for no reason.

RafaSceptile

So much for free speech. That guy who locked it isn't even an Anime Mod.
I mean, something is wrong in PAD since weeks ago and the fact that we had comments about thinking on torturing writers because a person didn't like an episode from a kids show is enough proof for me.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
I mean, something is wrong in PAD since weeks ago and the fact that we had comments about thinking on torturing writers because a person didn't like an episode from a kids show is enough proof for me.
You need to just ignore people like that. They will always exist.

I say leave any thread open. Even if it is a flame war. Sometimes, they are pretty fun to participate it.

RafaSceptile

You need to just ignore people like that. They will always exist.

I say leave any thread open. Even if it is a flame war. Sometimes, they are pretty fun to participate it.
Partially agree. Flame wars are not health discussion, they probably should not be locked but potentially enough moderated to prevent bad things.
However, I don't think your thread was worth to lock, it had some interesting comments, and it reminds me to the EP941 situation.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Partially agree. Flame wars are not health discussion, they probably should not be locked but potentially enough moderated to prevent bad things.
However, I don't think your thread was worth to lock, it had some interesting comments, and it reminds me to the EP941 situation.
Yea, like I don't mind people disagreeing. Sometimes the people I disagree with bring up interesting points too. And I do agree, I can be a tad bit Stubborn sometimes and I'm working on improving that. However I think, some of these mods need to have more of a laid-back attitude rather that Night Watchman Attitude.

RafaSceptile

Yea, like I don't mind people disagreeing. Sometimes the people I disagree with bring up interesting points too. And I do agree, I can be a tad bit Stubborn sometimes and I'm working on improving that. However I think, some of these mods need to have more of a laid-back attitude rather that Night Watchman Attitude.
My only problem with this situation is how different topics are moderated in very different ways. Other than that, the mods are fine imo

Last edited:
Never knew.

And why is the Characters Thread locked? Unlock it @Dephender @lolipiece
My guess is because of the LGBT+ discussion from the last pages. But to be fair, imo PAD has become so unreadable during the last weeks that what happend was just a matter of time.
The Pokemon Speculation Thread was worse. Way worse.

I want to leave a comment on Pokemon Characters Speculation but It was locked,
I'm not a mod but it seem like the mods are right on this matter so they are locking 2 different threads.

anyways, back on the topic that is this episode, Why aren't we able to predict anything else?

Edit: I wanna see a interaction between Ash and a COTD.

RafaSceptile

My guess is because of the LGBT+ discussion from the last pages. But to be fair, imo PAD has become so unreadable during the last weeks that what happend was just a matter of time.
The Pokemon Speculation Thread was worse. Way worse.
Idk, LGBT+ is always a very sensitive topic, and even more during June (Pride Month), but I agree that the PST was delaired a lot too, mainly because of the lack of news.

I want to leave a comment on Pokemon Characters Speculation but It was locked,
I'm not a mod but it seem like the mods are right on this matter so they are locking 2 different threads.

anyways, back on the topic that is this episode, Why aren't we able to predict anything else?
This episode seems very fillerish, so theres is not so much to discuss other than potential good interactions between the groups

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
It was only a matter of time that thread got locked. So much bigotry starting with classism and ending with an all out flamewar.

As for this, Clay better show up. It's his town and possibly his tunnel. I'll even accept a flashback.

Strangely enough, you would think they would have a World Coronation battle here considering the PWC's location in-game.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
tbh PAD has been really eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for the past year and a half or so (well there were issues before, but that's when things just fell)

Status
Not open for further replies.