• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

Love that all three mooland have different voice actors lol. Very special characters.

I guess Gabador is better than TRio for trouble making right now! I wonder how long they'll stick on Melemele before going over to Akala.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Another episode without the TRio. I don't mind them not being around since I prefer a wild Garbodor as a threat.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
No TRio for 3 episodes? This doesn't bode well for EP33.

Well, four, but yeah, it's been a while since they haven't appeared for this long of a break. I'm hoping the Garbodor is an interesting antagonist.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Another episode without the TRio. I don't mind them not being around since I prefer a wild Garbodor as a threat.

I'm sure that the writers are banishing them from the show now.

Could the Garbadors provide any significant threat though? Or will they just get Z-moved like Team Skull's Garbador?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
No TRio for 3 episodes? This doesn't bode well for EP33.

There is literally no reason for Team Rocket to be on Akala.

As far as they are aware, Ash is stationary, in the school setting. They don't need to whip out the balloon in every episode.+

Let Team Rocket do their thing off-screen.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
There is literally no reason for Team Rocket to be on Akala.

As far as they are aware, Ash is stationary, in the school setting. They don't need to whip out the balloon in every episode.+

Let Team Rocket do their thing off-screen.

Yeah I agree, but they did return after they were supposed to be written off in BW when there was no reason for them to appear as well as anytime after that in XY and in SM.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
No Team Rocket in this episode, so they cast Shinichiro Miki (James) and Yuji Ueda (Wobbuffet) as two of the Ride Stoutland instead. :p

Still wondering why Lana has two episodes in a row.
We don't know if SM33 is a Lana focus episode or not. Just because she helps Ash fishing doesn't mean she is the focus of the episode, or that she will participate in the following battle (assuming that episode is the Totem battle episode). In fact, if that episodes is the Totem battle episode, then it makes sense that she would be at least somewhat involved, since that was her Trial in the games.

Could the Garbadors provide any significant threat though? Or will they just get Z-moved like Team Skull's Garbador?
Given that Lana doesn't have a Z-Ring or a Z-Crystal and thus can't use any Z-moves, I doubt Garbador is getting blasted away with Z-moves, unless Ash or Kiawe steps in and steals the spotlight from Lana saves the day. But that shouldn't be necessary. Lana does have Popplio, and this incident with the Garbador may be how she bonds with her disagreeable Ride Stoutland. Perhaps she ends up protecting Stoutland from the Garbador, and Stoutland is so moved that it protects her in return. Or perhaps she finds treasure that helps her fend off the Garbador.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Meh.

Treasure hunting contest is announced. Excitement. Everything is going well for everyone but Lana. Lana tries to get Stoutland to find treasure for her, and the two have a series of misadventures. Wild Garbodor appears. Lana and Popplio try to protect Stoutland. Stoutland is so moved by Lana trying to protect it that it steps in and defeats Garbodor. Now friends, the two conveniently stumble upon a bunch of treasure of which a Z-Ring or Waterium-Z is not incluced, because Lana is a side character, and nothing of any real significance is allowed to happen to her. Lana wins the contest and learns some important lesson. I don't know what, but it doesn't matter because Lana is a side character, and nothing she does really maters. The end.

I've been kidding myself all along with this "other classmates receiving Z-Rings" BS. It's not going to happen.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm surprised none of Ash's other Pokemon will appear. Is the the first time it has been just Ash and Pikachu since SM003?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm surprised none of Ash's other Pokemon will appear. Is the the first time it has been just Ash and Pikachu since SM003?
Pretty sure SM20 was just Ash and Pikachu too.

ShadowForce720

Litten isn't listed on the voice cast. I guess the writers knew not to include Litten in this episode featuring another Stoutland...?

or maybe the next Litten focus episode is when they want it to interact with a Stoutland. heck I won't be surprised if these aren't the last Stoutland we see and if Litten does eventually show up in a episode that has another Stoutland as a way to provide character development for Litten.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Pretty sure SM20 was just Ash and Pikachu too.

The difference is that Lana and Popplio will get the limelight in this episode as well along with Ash and Pikachu.

Still surprising none of Ash's other Pokemon are appearing in this episode.

ShadowForce720

Meh.

Treasure hunting contest is announced. Excitement. Everything is going well for everyone but Lana. Lana tries to get Stoutland to find treasure for her, and the two have a series of misadventures. Wild Garbodor appears. Lana and Popplio try to protect Stoutland. Stoutland is so moved by Lana trying to protect it that it steps in and defeats Garbodor. Now friends, the two conveniently stumble upon a bunch of treasure of which a Z-Ring or Waterium-Z is not incluced, because Lana is a side character, and nothing of any real significance is allowed to happen to her. Lana wins the contest and learns some important lesson. I don't know what, but it doesn't matter because Lana is a side character, and nothing she does really maters. The end.

I've been kidding myself all along with this "other classmates receiving Z-Rings" BS. It's not going to happen.

where not even half through the series yet, so it's a bit to early to be saying that not all the main characters will receive Z-rings, and don't tell me the reason you seriously have suddenly gotten all negative about the episode is because of the recent summary, because in no way does that mean that Lana couldn't find a Z-ring or a Waterium-Z here and even if she doesn't she could always get one later. Also may I point what your saying about Lana is what some people say about Kiawe and yet that doesn't stop Kiawe from having a Z-ring and Z-crystal.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well Kiawe is a special case since he had a Z ring and Z crystal since the beginning of the series, and it was passed from his grandfather. In the others case, it's going to be harder to specially find Z rings separately, although not impossible. Either way, I do think that Mallow, Lana and Sophocles might receive Z rings in the future, but I don't think it'll be in this episode for Lana.

Anyway, it's really interesting that TR are again not in the episode. Either they really might be getting phased out gradually from the show (which is almost impossible), or they'll appear in episode 33,which is again doubtful since they don't have a reason to be in Akala. Well since they can't be away for so long, this might mean that Ash and everyone may return to Melemele again after episode 33 just so TR can appear again, before going back to Akala.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.