• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Pretty sure SM20 was just Ash and Pikachu too.

I meant Ash and Pikachu throughout the whole episode. I think Rowlet and Rockruff both appeared in Professor Kukui's house during the episode.

IcySealeo

Another Gabodor? Couldn't they choose other Pokemon?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Another Gabodor? Couldn't they choose other Pokemon?

Well the anime loves portraying only certain species as villains, and Garbador is one of them. The only other choices would probably have been Beedrill, Golbat or maybe Salandit.

Vipsoccermaster

Probably the reason Team Rocket is absent again (new record for them in this series) is because maybe they don't know Alola has multiple islands and they have not learned that Ash and his classmates are on Akala Island. They're stuck on Melemele Island.

Spyro39

Probably the reason Team Rocket is absent again (new record for them in this series) is because maybe they don't know Alola has multiple islands and they have not learned that Ash and his classmates are on Akala Island. They're stuck on Melemele Island.

Or maybe they do know about the other islands and are trying to leave Melemele, but Bewear doesn't want them to leave. So Bewear keeps finding them and forcefully takes them back to their home.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

I wonder if it'll be them who stumbles across the Aether Foundation first. I have some theories, but they aren't too solid yet. I just don't want them in EP 33, but a 5 episode absence would be unprecedented.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
olivia's still with them here. looks like she'll be with them during the group's stay on akala island. although it's strange that team rocket is still absent; when's the last time they've been gone this long?

anywho, i'm sort of expecting popplio and stoutland to work together and defeat the garbodor. the typical "friendship = victory" thing. not that i'm complaining though, lana's awesome and i'm glad she's getting another episode.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
where not even half through the series yet, so it's a bit to early to be saying that not all the main characters will receive Z-rings, and don't tell me the reason you seriously have suddenly gotten all negative about the episode is because of the recent summary, because in no way does that mean that Lana couldn't find a Z-ring or a Waterium-Z here and even if she doesn't she could always get one later. Also may I point what your saying about Lana is what some people say about Kiawe and yet that doesn't stop Kiawe from having a Z-ring and Z-crystal.
What, am I not allowed to make a prediction based on what we know?

Believe me, if Lana was going to find a Waterium-Z in this episode, I wouldn't be stupid enough to expect the summary to come right out and say it. That is like Sophocles's Charjabug or Bounsweet evolving: something you save as a surprise. I'm just being realistic here. The summaries just make this one sound like a simple filler that focuses on Lana, and I'm guessing as to what happens based on what we know. That's all.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I don't even know why the classmates would get a Z-Ring? The only one that battles more often is Kiawe and he has already one.
At best Lillie will get one in the future, since she is slowly becoming a trainer

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
There's nothing unique about that. Why would they have the same voice actor when they're different Pokemon?

I just think it's funny and I don't think it'd matter if they had the same voice actor or not. Most dogs of the same breed sound quite similar too.

No Team Rocket in this episode, so they cast Shinichiro Miki (James) and Yuji Ueda (Wobbuffet) as two of the Ride Stoutland instead. :p

This makes it so much better for the Stoutland lol, I'm excited to hear them. Do you think we'll be able to tell at all or they'll probably completely change their voices for the stoutland eh?

The difference is that Lana and Popplio will get the limelight in this episode as well along with Ash and Pikachu.

Still surprising none of Ash's other Pokemon are appearing in this episode.

Hopefully it'll be mostly Lana then and barely any Ash and Pikachu, since they won't even bother with the rest of his pokemon this episode.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
This makes it so much better for the Stoutland lol, I'm excited to hear them. Do you think we'll be able to tell at all or they'll probably completely change their voices for the stoutland eh?

They won't be actual Stoutland, just James and Wobbuffet dressed up as Stoutland as part of some scheme.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I don't even know why the classmates would get a Z-Ring? The only one that battles more often is Kiawe and he has already one.
At best Lillie will get one in the future, since she is slowly becoming a trainer
I thought maybe to help out in the Aether plot. Lana, Mallow, and Sophocles aren't going to be able to do much with a Popplio, Steenee, and Togedemaru, after all. Especially if they lack Z-Moves. I also thought maybe that scene in SM25, where they were practicing Z-Move poses, meant something. But it may have just been nothing.

But this isn't that type of series, unfortunately. This is the type of series where the protagonist and deutaragonist do everything while the side characters sit on the sidelines and watch.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
A few things about this new summary and voice cast list. First off, always glad when I know that Team Rocket isn’t going to be around. Thank you Arceus! Second, it’s bad enough that Lana is going to have problems with her Stoutland, but then she has run into the ugly garbage Pokemon as well? Poor Lana… :( Third, I’m still interested in seeing what kind of treasures the classmates find and I’m still not going to the rule out the possibility a of Z-Crystal, but we’ll just have to wait and see I guess.

Last, I’m wondering how Lillie will do in this episode. I know she’s been on ride Pokemon before (Lapras), but she was wearing a spacesuit then and we also didn’t see her riding on Tauros in the first episode, while the others were. I’m just curious to see how her fear will come into play here, like if it won’t bother her to ride on Stoutland or if the spacesuit will make a reappearance, or some other outfit maybe.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Last, I’m wondering how Lillie will do in this episode. I know she’s been on ride Pokemon before (Lapras), but she was wearing a spacesuit then and we also didn’t see her riding on Tauros in the first episode, while the others were. I’m just curious to see how her fear will come into play here, like if it won’t bother her to ride on Stoutland or if the spacesuit will make a reappearance, or some other outfit maybe.
You bring up an interesting point (which no one else has brought up before, as far as I recall)--how Lillie will be able to participate in this lesson given her fear of touching Pokémon who are not Shiron or Ash's Pikachu. It would be funny if we saw a return of the spacesuit from SM05. She could also share a Ride Stoutland with one of the other students (I noticed the voice cast only listed three Ride Stoutland, even though there are six students, so it's possible the students are doubling up).

In before Lillie shares a Ride Stoutland with Ash and the Aureliashippers go nuts. :p

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
You bring up an interesting point (which no one else has brought up before, as far as I recall)--how Lillie will be able to participate in this lesson given her fear of touching Pokémon who are not Shiron or Ash's Pikachu. It would be funny if we saw a return of the spacesuit from SM05. She could also share a Ride Stoutland with one of the other students (I noticed the voice cast only listed three Ride Stoutland, even though there are six students, so it's possible the students are doubling up).

In before Lillie shares a Ride Stoutland with Ash and the Aureliashippers go nuts. :p
If that is the case (students doubling up), then I guess there wouldn't much need for Stoutland to get involved in a battle with Garbodor then, because surely two of the characters should be able to handle it then. Maybe the reason Lana's Stoutland is in a weird mood, is because it smells the Garbodor.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Because it's her turn to shine, and furthermore, she hasn't had her focus since SM5. Sophocles, Lillie, Kiawe, and Mallow all had their time in between.

Yea Lana simply hasn't received as much attention as Ash's other classmates, so she deserves the screentime now. Although I wonder if the situation here with the Stoutland will even lead to solid development for Lana or if it'll just be a fun episode overall where not much happens.

nickdt

If that is the case (students doubling up), then I guess there wouldn't much need for Stoutland to get involved in a battle with Garbodor then, because surely two of the characters should be able to handle it then. Maybe the reason Lana's Stoutland is in a weird mood, is because it smells the Garbodor.

Unless its Lillie who is going with Lana. Then Lana is basically still on her own. Kiawe with Mallow and Ash with Sopho.

Status
Not open for further replies.