• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and the others have decided to go treasure hunting with a Mooland at Akala Island. But when the Mooland doesn't really want to listen to Suiren all that much, trouble occurs?!

-------

Satoshi and the others have to go treasure hunting as part of their Akala Island classes. They each choose a Mooland Ride Pokémon as their partner, then immediately set off. But during the treasure hunt, the Mooland that Suiren chose doesn't really want to listen to her all that much, so it turns into an uphill battle for her.

-------

http://i.imgur.com/dvoMemt.png

Satoshi and the others have finally arrived at Akala Island. For today's lesson, they're going to go treasure hunting together with Mooland, Ride Pokémon that have the capability to find hidden objects while they move around. They each choose a partner Mooland and set off. However, Suiren's partner Mooland doesn't really want to listen to Suiren all that much, so the treasure hunt is an uphill battle for her.

--------

Satoshi and the others end up going treasure hunting together with the Ride Pokémon Mooland.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Oh so this is a Lana episode. I was positive it would be a Litten one.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I can only imagine what kind of reaction Litten would have in this episode, but it looks like we're getting Lana focus?

Eh, not like it matters. It's not the same Stoutland, anyway.

Spyro39

So it's a Lana episode this time. Thank goodness, she needed one after SM005.

Thought it was going to feature that Stoutland. But how would Litten react to seeing another Stoutland?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Another Stoutland? And sounds like a Lana episode, though I can't see the connection.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Once I saw Stoutland, I just remembered that melancholic moment!:( But looks like this is a Lana focused episode.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lana and Stoutland whaaa? This should be a Mallow episode...

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Lana with focus, good stuff.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
A Pokeride Stoutland episode- buit why Lana for that honestly? She should be riding Water type ride Pokemon.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Lana's goal is miles better than Mallow's!

Subjectively.

But Mallow has the Stoutland Search and gives you that in the games.

Then again, Mallow being overly friendly and not getting along could have been cool. I'm still stoked Lana is getting something.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Those amazing facial expressions in SM29.

The interesting plot and development for Lillie in SM30.

Olivia in SM31.

And finally, the best girl gets an episode after 3000 years way too long.

Spyro39

I'm assuming they're at Paniola Ranch. That's where you can get Stoutland as a Ride Pokemon right?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'm assuming they're at Paniola Ranch. That's where you can get Stoutland as a Ride Pokemon right?

Yeah that's right. Maybe Kiawe's place?

He lives on a ranch in the anime (and in games he resides at Paniola Town).

Status
Not open for further replies.