• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah that's right. Maybe Kiawe's place?

He lives on a ranch in the anime (and in games he resides at Paniola Town).

That's the place I believe the cast will leave when they stay at Akala, that makes sense actually,

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Bold prediction about this episode. I don't care what anyone thinks. Everyone here knows I want to see this happen anyway.

I think once Lana and Stoutland inevitably bond with each other, Lana is going to get the Water Z-Crystal in this episode.

The title does say, "We Found a Treasure!" It would make sense. And Kukui did say there are other ways besides Trials to obtain Z-Crystals.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Bold prediction about this episode. I don't care what anyone thinks. Everyone here knows I want to see this happen anyway.

I think once Lana and Stoutland inevitably bond with each other, Lana is going to get the Water Z-Crystal in this episode.

The title does say, "We Found a Treasure!" It would make sense. And Kukui did say there are other ways besides Trials to obtain Z-Crystals.

She shouldn't I think. If her Popplio fully evolves, then she should get Primarium-Z.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
She shouldn't I think. If her Popplio fully evolves, then she should get Primarium-Z.
And if Popplio doesn't fully evolve? Then Primarium-Z is useless to her.

However, what if it's Primarium-Z she finds here? Even better. That would all but confirm that Popplio will evolve all the way.

In any case, the title does seem to imply that Lana will obtain something in this episode ("We Found a Treasure!"), so I don't think it would be too weird.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Satoshi and the others have decided to go treasure hunting with a Mooland at Akala Island. But when the Mooland doesn't really want to listen to Suiren all that much, trouble occurs?!

Ooh, we finally get to see Stoutland Search in the anime. :) Interesting that this is going to be a Lana focus episode, rather than a Mallow focus episode (given that she is the one who introduces Stoutland Search in the games) or a Kiawe focus episode (given that he lives on a farm).

That is a very bold prediction, but I like it. :) I think it would be more interesting if she were to find Primarium-Z, rather than Waterium-Z.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And if Popplio doesn't fully evolve? Then Primarium-Z is useless to her.

However, what if it's Primarium-Z she finds here? Even better. That would all but confirm that Popplio will evolve all the way.

In any case, the title does seem to imply that Lana will obtain something in this episode ("We Found a Treasure!"), so I don't think it would be too weird.

Or she finds a normal Waterium-Z.

Can't picture a Primarina trying to...make the biggest bubble ever. It just wouldn't sit it anymore. (Also, isn't her Popplio male.)

Vipsoccermaster

Did Stoutland come back from the ... ... ...? Oh wait, that's a different Stoutland. Nice that it's Lana getting some more focus, but trouble? Dang, hope Lana is careful. I'm having my eye on this episode.

I hope that if Ash's Litten shows up here, it doesn't confuse it with the Stoutland it had before. Probably a memory or two, but I hope it doesn't become heartbroken too deeply.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Can't picture a Primarina trying to...make the biggest bubble ever. It just wouldn't sit it anymore. (Also, isn't her Popplio male.)
I assumed her goal would get expanded on as time passes. As it is, Popplio can make bubbles that can consistently support small Pokemon. Pretty much all that's left for it is to make a bubble that can consistently support a human. There is simply no way that is getting dragged out for the entire series.

Popplio's gender hasn't been confirmed yet (personally have a feeling it's male so we have three male and three female Pokemon distributed among the main cast, although I'm also assuming Turtonator is male and Shiron is female).
That is a very bold prediction, but I like it. :) I think it would be more interesting if she were to find Primarium-Z, rather than Waterium-Z.
I honestly don't care which one she finds.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Those amazing facial expressions in SM29.

The interesting plot and development for Lillie in SM30.

Olivia in SM31.

And finally, the best girl gets an episode after 3000 years way too long.

That Persian is going to haunt my dreams.

Primarina's z-move is literally it making the largest bubble ever. img.jpg

I think getting Primarium Z is very unlikely in this episode anyway. Lana's interest in the water z-move and the promotional art of Popplio doing Hydro Vortex makes waterium z more likely for now. Also, it'd be way too early to get a Primarium z considering Popplio hasn't even evolved yet. Finding such an important object and waiting probably 50+ episodes to even get to try it out just feels like an awkward way to build hype for the viewers in my opinion. Unless if they go for a fast evolution, which could also feel contrived.

Last edited:

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Atleast Alolan Persian found one good use... becoming a meme.

Otherwise, it is ugly and worthless. Its facial features are too small for its head.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Hmm, I misread the summary. I didn't realize there was only one Stoutland. Somehow, I assumed everybody had their own.

But meh. Still doesn't change that I think Lana and Stoutland will somehow get separated from the rest of the group, and most of the episode will be her bonding with Stoutland (and eventually finding some treasure) and the rest of the group looking for her.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Treasure Hunting + Stoutland. Yeah, this is clearly to introduce the Stoutland Pokeride. I hope Lana gets some good focus in this though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly as long as Popplio uses a new move here, I'll be happy. I would hope for a capture but I feel like it would be asking too much.

Janovy

Banned
I find it awesome that they are staying at Akala for multiple episodes. Assuming Ash faces all three Totem, I wonder how long they will stay there...

Spyro39

I find it awesome that they are staying at Akala for multiple episodes. Assuming Ash faces all three Totem, I wonder how long they will stay there...

They'll stay in Akala Island for another 30 episodes I suppose? That's more than enough episodes for Ash to complete all three trials, the Grand Trial, and to focus on his classmates and Gladion.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Do they really need to stay on Akala? We just saw Ash casually fly there not even 20 episodes ago.

Heck, Kiawe lives there, and nothing stops him from leaving his home and coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.