• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Do they really need to stay on Akala? We just saw Ash casually fly there not even 20 episodes ago.
Heck, Kiawe lives there, and nothing stops him from leaving his home and coming back.

No, they don't. We saw Kukui call upon a ride Pokemon to fly Ash across to Akala in episode 11, so whey should the entire class stay there for a couple of months or so? Sure, they're on a class trip to Akala at first but Ash can just as easily ride Pokemon it back there to complete his other trials.

Janovy

Banned
Do they really need to stay on Akala? We just saw Ash casually fly there not even 20 episodes ago.

Heck, Kiawe lives there, and nothing stops him from leaving his home and coming back.
They don't need to stay, but it would be cool if they did.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Is everyone ignoring the fact that they might be staying in Akala Island temporarily? Coming from the other episode, it seems like their trip will be extended.

Yay that Lana's getting a focus episode. I think this episode will focus on her problem of not being taken seriously. She has trouble getting her little sisters to listen to her so it must be frustrating to see an old dog like Stoutland not listen to her in front of her friends. :(

JD

Don't answer a question with a question. I'm asking if it's been confirmed.

It's gender hasn't been confirmed yet.

I'm glad Lana's getting some focus here that means we'll get to see more Popplio which is always good, especially since it's my favorite Alola starter hopefully it gets a new move.

Why? I don't get it.

Because of her trial in game I forget who actually registers Stoutland for you though.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Because of her trial in game I forget who actually registers Stoutland for you though.

Mallow is the one who registers it for you.

Not that it matters in the slightest because she isn't a Captain here.

JD

Mallow is the one who registers it for you.

Not that it matters in the slightest because she isn't a Captain here.

Ah ok right that's what I thought.

I kind of hope the group goes there separate ways after a while, it's entertaining for them to all be together but it would be nice to see them venture off on their own for a bit.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

It's a lot easier to properly showcase the island if the group actually stays there instead of having to take random trips there with specific goals in mind every time.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It's a lot easier to properly showcase the island if the group actually stays there instead of having to take random trips there with specific goals in mind every time.

And Kiawe's farm would work well as a base of operations as it's right in the middle of Akala and Kiawe's family has already been introduced.

What move are people hoping for Popplio to learn? It already knows Bubblebeam doesn't it?

I think the Waterium Z would be a great treasure for Lana to find. Perhaps she can give it to Ash out of respect when he beats the water-trial.

When do people think we'll see Tapu Lele again?

Janovy

Banned
When do people think we'll see Tapu Lele again?
I figure sometime during the Akala arc (assuming this is an arc).

Ash will probably battle it and fail like with Tapu Koko.

Nebbygetinthebag

Finally another episode that focus on Lana she seriously need another focus episode and I wonder how litten react when It see another stoutland.

nickdt

I think its likely the group stays on Akala for a while. I mean... the Olivia episode is before this one, so i think they can stay at her place for a while or at Kiawe's. If not... they easily could have reversed the episodes.

What if the Treasure is not hinting at a object (Z-Crystal) but a Pokemon. For some people Pokemon are their treasures. We shouldn't rule out that possibility as well.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Oh, I just remembered why I'm not too fussed about Lana and problems with Stoutland and not Mallow.

Mallow can use the screen time here to advertise her cafe and get one step closer to making it the #1 cafe in Alola.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Very interesting! I like this idea that they're going through all the ride pokemon, I didn't know if we should expect to see Stoutland again or not. Although it seems they like to reuse a lot of pokemon in episodes for SM, Lana progression is something I can totally get behind

Nafsika

Ah another episode for Lana, awesome!!!! My guess is that Lana would be seperated from the others and will bond with Stountland and will catch it!!!!
Litten might have a little problem but I don't think that would affect it a lot!!!!
And as for the treasure it could be something like in BW with the evolution rocks!!! We haven't seen an episode like this for a long time!!!!
What moves Poplio can use????

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ah another episode for Lana, awesome!!!! My guess is that Lana would be seperated from the others and will bond with Stountland and will catch it!!!!
Litten might have a little problem but I don't think that would affect it a lot!!!!
And as for the treasure it could be something like in BW with the evolution rocks!!! We haven't seen an episode like this for a long time!!!!
What moves Poplio can use????
Bubble Beam is its only known move as of right now.

IcySealeo

Another Stoutland? Gosh, there are so many other Pokemon that can fit in. But it sounds like an interesting episode so I'll take that anyway.

Everything12

Pretty sure Stoutland was used because the Pokeride of it was the first one obtained on Akala in game, also in the game it was used to hunt for hidden items and it seems that finding treasure is a big part of the episode based off the title.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I wonder what the treasure is!!! It would be wonderful if it is a Z-crystal. And since it is a Lana focus episode, it could be water type Z-crystal.

Mr. Guy

Banned
Pretty sure Stoutland was used because the Pokeride of it was the first one obtained on Akala in game, also in the game it was used to hunt for hidden items and it seems that finding treasure is a big part of the episode based off the title.

Yeah but the anime isn't limited to the Ride Pokemon from the games. We've seen Wailmer being used in place of Lapras, and Ash using Pelipper in place of Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.