• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
This is just a prediction but I hope we see Tapu Lele again in this episode. :3

Everything12

A thought I had, the treasure could be the newly created bond Lana had with Stoutland and they just call it treasure to reference how the Stoutland Pokeride can find hidden items in game, I mean I don't want that anymore than anyone else but shows aimed at kids have done cheesy stuff like that before where the real treasure is the friendship they share or something like that, I mean I would much prefer it be Waterium-Z but we must keep ourselves open to all possibilities.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
A thought I had, the treasure could be the newly created bond Lana had with Stoutland and they just call it treasure to reference how the Stoutland Pokeride can find hidden items in game, I mean I don't want that anymore than anyone else but shows aimed at kids have done cheesy stuff like that before where the real treasure is the friendship they share or something like that, I mean I would much prefer it be Waterium-Z but we must keep ourselves open to all possibilities.
I considered that possibility as well. It's possible, but given that Stoutland's purpose in the games is searching for hidden items, I think it's more likely the "treasure" is a tangible item (hopefully the Waterium-Z).

Besides, as you said, that seems a little too cheesy.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm just happy this will probably be a Lana episode. If my theory of Ash's Electrium-Z evolving to Pikashunium-Z holds, then it may also hold that every starter-specific Z-Crystal evolves from the base Z-Crystal of the type. Although that would mean Ash would need to get his own Darkinium-Z in order for Litten to use its move but that would be quite a way off still.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It's cool how the class is staying in Akala Island for more than just one episode and I like how the summary puts emphasis on Lana cuz she deserves the screentime hee hee. Also, the treasure hunting activity with Stoutland sounds pretty neat as well. :]

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm just happy this will probably be a Lana episode. If my theory of Ash's Electrium-Z evolving to Pikashunium-Z holds, then it may also hold that every starter-specific Z-Crystal evolves from the base Z-Crystal of the type. Although that would mean Ash would need to get his own Darkinium-Z in order for Litten to use its move but that would be quite a way off still.
What if it's the Grassium-Z and Firium-Z that "evolve" into the Decidium-Z and Incinium-Z? Even if the types don't match, the color of the crystals do, so I don't think it would be too weird.

What if it's the Grassium-Z and Firium-Z that "evolve" into the Decidium-Z and Incinium-Z? Even if the types don't match, the color of the crystals do, so I don't think it would be too weird.

Incineroar's Z-Move has it create a wrestling ring out of flames, so having Incinium Z evolve from firium Z would still feel fitting. Not sure about Decidueye's z-move, I guess the arrows could be made of leaves or something.

The summary focuses on Lana and Stoutland, but I hope they show some bonding time with Popplio too. It'd be a nice lead-up to Lana getting Waterium Z(If she actually does get it, I wouldn't mind either way).

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Incineroar's Z-Move has it create a wrestling ring out of flames, so having Incinium Z evolve from firium Z would still feel fitting. Not sure about Decidueye's z-move, I guess the arrows could be made of leaves or something.

The summary focuses on Lana and Stoutland, but I hope they show some bonding time with Popplio too. It'd be a nice lead-up to Lana getting Waterium Z(If she actually does get it, I wouldn't mind either way).
Actually, I'm pretty sure Decidueye's arrows are made of its feathers. ^_^; Guess that shoots down that theory. Meh.

If this is a separation episode as I speculated earlier, I don't think Popplio will get to do much in this one, as I imagine it's just going to be Lana and Stoutland while Popplio is back with the rest of the group. I'd like to imagine the sea pupper would be very worried about her, though. Lana saved it from Team Skull and is very protective of it, it's fitting that Popplio should be protective of her, too.

And I'm fine with that. I think Lana needs an episode like this one to show that she can hold an episode by herself, without Ash being the Big Damn Hero like in SM05. Popplio, at least, got focus in SM16.

Nafsika

Thank you!!!
Though I was wonder what other moves Poplio know generally!!!! I haven't play the games so I don't know what exacly can do!!!!
Thanks again!!!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Huh. This is weird. A Stoutland treasure search... and it doesn't listen to Lana?

I have no idea where this could lead to.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Thank you!!!
Though I was wonder what other moves Poplio know generally!!!! I haven't play the games so I don't know what exacly can do!!!!
Thanks again!!!
http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/728.shtml

A lot of Water Type moves and sound based moves. Also some random ones like Encore and Double Slap (although Mallow's Steenee knows Double Slap, so I don't expect Popplio to know it, too).

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

Even tho I'm sure that we'll see other stuff happen here and not just Lana's issues with Stoutland, I dunno if I expect Popplio to do much. I wouldn't mind if there's some kind of build up for Lana getting her own Z-Crystal of course, it's just that this seems more like a typical fun filled episode to me than a development one. ^^

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
A treasure? Huh? That's awesome

Now Ash can build his own league so he can finally be a champion.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
A treasure? Huh? That's awesome

Now Ash can build his own league so he can finally be a champion.

Let's be honest. He can make a league, be the only competitor, and still lose somehow because of some technicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.