• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Professor Burnet is named after a flower, as is Lillie's father, Professor Mohn.
Burnet isn't a main Professor though. Does this mean Lillie will be Professor of a Dream Radar like game?

CabochonJaw

The water z crystal shouldn't be the treasure since Ash can't use it for much yet, not until he gets a water type move.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The water z crystal shouldn't be the treasure since Ash can't use it for much yet, not until he gets a water type move.
Actually, some of us are speculating that Lana will be the one that gets the Waterium-Z, not Ash. This does seem to be a Lana episode, after all.

Vipsoccermaster

Actually, some of us are speculating that Lana will be the one that gets the Waterium-Z, not Ash. This does seem to be a Lana episode, after all.
Plus, Lana was seen doing the Waterium-Z pose twice in SM25. She's clearly interested in securing a Waterium-Z for her Popplio when she has the opportunity.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Yeah, if this episode has to do with Waterium-Z, I hope Lana gets it. Why should we have Ash snatch it while he has no Water-type Pokemon or moves yet and in an episode which is supposed to focus on her?

Vipsoccermaster

Also, even if Lana does secure a Waterium-Z for her Popplio, there's still one problem: Lana does not have a Z-Ring yet. Only Ash and Kiawe do.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Also, even if Lana does secure a Waterium-Z for her Popplio, there's still one problem: Lana does not have a Z-Ring yet. Only Ash and Kiawe do.
True. But seeing how Ash doesn't have a Water Type or a Pokemon that can use Water Type moves as of right now, the Waterium-Z does him just as little good as it does Lana. And while it's possible Ash for Ash to capture a Water Type in the near future, I don't know if it's likely considering he already has four Pokemon, and none of the Water Types really seem to suit him. Unless EuroGamer's "Stars" rumor is accurate and new Water Types are introduced that better suit Ash (something I highly doubt is going to happen), I don't see it happening. And who's to say Lana and the other classmates can't obtain a Z-Ring at some point in the future?

My current working theory is that the writers are trying to get Lana, Mallow, and Sophocles "caught up" with Kiawe in that they all have two Pokemon, one of which is evolved, plus a Z-Ring. Sophocles already has two Pokemon, one of which is evolved, and Mallow has one evolved Pokemon. Lana has one unevolved Pokemon, so the way I see it, she's kind of "behind" the other three. A Z-Ring would give her something to help her "catch up" with the other three.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

Satoshi and the others have to go treasure hunting as part of their Akala Island classes. They each choose a Mooland Ride Pokémon as their partner, then immediately set off. But during the treasure hunt, the Mooland that Suiren chose doesn't really want to listen to her all that much, so it turns into an uphill battle for her.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Vipsoccermaster

I'm worried for Lana as Stoutland apparently does not want to cooperate with her. Hopefully Stoutland and Lana settle things and Stoutland ends up cooperating with Lana. We're likely to see the furious faces of Lana thanks to Stoutland.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm worried for Lana as Stoutland apparently does not want to cooperate with her. Hopefully Stoutland and Lana settle things and Stoutland ends up cooperating with Lana. We're likely to see the furious faces of Lana thanks to Stoutland.

I'm curious if Lana just has trouble with non-water pokemon in general, that'd be an interesting tidbit :p

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm curious if Lana just has trouble with non-water pokemon in general, that'd be an interesting tidbit :p
She rode Tauros just fine in SM02, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

I hope that Lana's Stoutland dilemma will be settled fast cuz the treasure hunting stuff interests me alot more. And since this episode takes place on Akala Island, I'm looking forward to seeing how the environment varies from Melemele Island. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.