• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

I hope that Lana's Stoutland dilemma will be settled fast cuz the treasure hunting stuff interests me alot more. And since this episode takes place on Akala Island, I'm looking forward to seeing how the environment varies from Melemele Island. ^^

Just pointing this out but it could be easily a situation where Lana's Stoutland dilemma winds up leading her to finding the treasure, like for instance maybe something happens where Lana and Stoutland get separated from the others and while they are trying to make their way back to the others they wind up finding the treasure.

Nafsika

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Two new summaries:

http://i.imgur.com/dvoMemt.png

Satoshi and the others have finally arrived at Akala Island. For today's lesson, they're going to go treasure hunting together with Mooland, Ride Pokémon that have the capability to find hidden objects while they move around. They each choose a partner Mooland and set off. However, Suiren's partner Mooland doesn't really want to listen to Suiren all that much, so the treasure hunt is an uphill battle for her.

--------

Satoshi and the others end up going treasure hunting together with the Ride Pokémon Mooland.

Red and Blue

Ash is getting his own ride Stoutland? To bad this is a Lana focused episode and not a Litten one.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Ash is getting his own ride Stoutland? To bad this is a Lana focused episode and not a Litten one.
I was kind of thinking the same thing. It's kind of a shame this episode isn't focusing on Ash, as it would be interesting to see how Litten would react to seeing a bunch of Stoutland, if it would trigger memories of its own Stoutland mentor. (But then, Ash may very well keep Litten in its Pokéball during this Ride Pokémon activity/lesson for that very reason.)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Rowlet, please make an appearance here and get licked by another Stoutland. :)

Lady Lana's gonna start showing her scary aggressive side. We already got a hint that she's too passive to be taken seriously even when she tries to be firm to her little sisters but somehow, she will get Stoutland to listen to her. It'll benefit her in the long run.

Nafsika

Awesome!!! I can't wait for that episode!!! Stoutland is a very nice pokemon!!!
And you never know guys we might have the chance to watch Litten interact with the Ride Stoutland!!! You never know with the poke writers what is going to happen next!!!! All are possible!!!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
It is so weird seeing a younger Stoutland after having seen so much of the older one.

Anyway, I was really hoping this episode would do for Lana what SM26 did for Sophocles: show that she can carry an epiaode by herself. The summary makes it sound like Ash and co. are going to help her our with whatever problem she has rather than her figuring it out for herself, though. :/

But meh. We'll get more information on tis episode the next two days, so we'll see I guess.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I wonder what Litten's reaction in this episode will be after seeing the ride Stoutlands.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Still wondering why Lana has two episodes in a row.
Because it's her turn to shine, and furthermore, she hasn't had her focus since SM5. Sophocles, Lillie, Kiawe, and Mallow all had their time in between. Plus, this episode is where Lana has issues with Stoutland, and the following episode features a Totem Pokémon that relates to Lana.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Because it's her turn to shine, and furthermore, she hasn't had her focus since SM5. Sophocles, Lillie, Kiawe, and Mallow all had their time in between. Plus, this episode is where Lana has issues with Stoutland, and the following episode features a Totem Pokémon that relates to Lana.

They've all only had one each...... Kiawe's was not even that long after hers. Lillie's the only one whose been getting episodes.
There's literally NO reason she needs two in a row, no characters do apart from Ash. There are people who despise characters. It's not fair when somebody you hate gets two episodes in a row.... and a break is going to happen too so I'm essentially waiting three weeks for an episode as I'm skipping these. Even if something happens, I don't care about Lana's team changes. I'll support literally all the other cast members, but not her. I skipped Bonnie/Clemont episodes in XY, I'm doing the same to Lana

Everything12

The reason Lana has two episodes back to back is because the writer decided they wanted her to have two episodes back to back, unless these episodes have some sort of connection between each other their is probably no narrative reason she has them. Too bad about the character you hate getting two episodes back to back but other people have to deal with character they hate getting episodes so I guess its your turn, besides other people like Lana and their probably happy that she has two episodes back to back.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'm just glad she's getting these episodes

Feels like the trial captain's are going to be side characters and while that's not a bad thing, it's nice to see them fleshed out more

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Still wondering why Lana has two episodes in a row.
Because she hasn't really had anything since SM05, and her Trial is coming up. She's also the only one of the Trial Captain quartet without an evolved Pokemon. She's long overdue for something.

Yeah, it sucks for those who dislike Lana, but you'll live. Ther are people who like her, too, and are happy she's finally get some time to shine?

Y'know, I'm not the biggest fan of Mallow in the world either. I find her bland and generically friendly. But I'd still rather see her receive development than get shafted, because I'm also a fan of good writing. Good writing involves developing all of your characters.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'd also like to point out that, for all we know, SM33 may not be a Lana episode. For all we know, the only role she'll play in the episode is fishing out Totem Wishiwashi while Ash battles it alone.

I don't think it makes much sense for Lana to not participate in that battle if she's going to be the one fishing it up, but others feel differently. Plus, Ash is the main character and the only one interested in the Trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.