• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 2nd: PM2023 009 - Arrival in Paldea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The Rising Volt Tacklers arrive in the Paldea region where Liko's home is, where Liko, Friede and Roy are received by Liko's father Alex. Liko tries to relax now that she's back home for the first time in a while, but is surprised to learn that Alex wants her to keep staying there. Liko's adventure had just started; Is this where it's going to end?

Screenplay 佐藤大 (Dai Sato)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Judging from the title of episode 10, I think this may be the point where the series’ subtitle will change, which makes me think we’ll be spending a couple episodes in Paldea.

We can finally get a glimpse at the enigmatic family tree that is Liko’s

Noy

did it ever get explicitly said, that horizons will explore multiple regions? or is it all conjecture, based on a vague statement.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Paldea at least!

Took a bit to get here, but it seems to be a promising introduction.

DuskAstral

TFW you enrolled in an academy in another region for some reason only to come back to your region after a very little while at your dorm.
It seems to me that she spent more than a few days at school after all.
In episode 1, there was talk of the beginning of the summer break

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder if we'll go straight to Liko's house or if it will take a bit to get there.

RetroPokeFan

Finally, the gang are going to Paldea!

Now please don't let this be Galar'd like what Journeys did to the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.