• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 2nd: PM2023 009 - Arrival in Paldea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Is that the anime based on a game show?

Yes.

Tomioka is one of the show's two head writers.

Reactions: i2i

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I wonder if we'll go straight to Liko's house or if it will take a bit to get there.
Unless the ship gets blown out of the sky/someone falls off again, I can't see a legit reason why they wouldn't. Then again, we've been waiting so long to get here it'd be weird for them to stay at the house for only one episode.

Noy

Kanto was mostly likely used for the start, because:
1. Kanto pandering
2. Speculation Fuel
3. some plot point that'll be revealed in the far future of this arc.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

ShuckFam

I could see Liko staying in Paldea for a while and doing something off-screen. I just get that vibe.

Xuxuba

Just proves they are gonna find a way to shove Kanto in there even when it's not relevant and Ash is no longer the protagonist lol

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary:

The Rising Volt Tacklers arrive in the Paldea region where Liko's home is, where Liko, Friede and Roy are received by Liko's father Alex. Liko tries to relax now that she's back home for the first time in a while, but is surprised to learn that Alex wants her to keep staying there. Liko's adventure had just started; Is this where it's going to end?

Screenplay 佐藤大 (Dai Sato)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Spyro39

I would like to know why Liko even transferred to Kanto in the first place if her dad wants her to stay in their home region.

Last edited:

Spyro39

If my daughter got attacked by hitmen three times in two days while studying abroad, I think I'd want her to stay at home too.
Just saying.
Not like staying at home is going to keep her safe from the hitmen unless the bodyguards her parents hired stay as well.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No mention of the mom. Welp, time to spend 20+ years speculating fruitlessly as to who she might be!

Status
Not open for further replies.