• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 2nd: SM124 - Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
nDpmKe0.png

The Ultra Guardians dispatch!

----

Several incidents where objects have been cut into pieces have occurred throughout Alola. Realizing that these crimes have been committed by the Ultra Beast Kamiturugi, Satoshi and the other Ultra Guardians dispatch.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 金振英 (Jin-young Kim)
Animation Director 黃星元 (Seong-won Hwang)
Animation Director 朴唱煥 (Chang-hwan Park)

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Maybe it'll start cutting down the forests of Alola, causing some Pokemon to lose their habitats?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Not that the anime followed the UB sidequest/post game but it’s interesting that shortly after they visit Malie City, Kartana appears as that’s where it spawns in game. Kartana is my 3rd favorite UB so I’m looking forward to this

DatsRight

I'd be interested if this guy was ironically the most direct battler of the UBs in spite of being pint sized, and the students had to actually battle it (without Bewear saving their asses this time).

I guess this might be the final Ultra Guardian episode unless they have some sort of grand finale with the legendaries or something.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hopefully this episode is more like Buzzwole/Pheromosa, and not like Celesteele/Stakata

Glad Kartana's debuting before Melmetal

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Well I'm glad Kartana is here, the sooner we end the UB arc the better.

Guzzlord for me was the only true highlight, and while I am apreciative of Pheromosa being treated as a threat the only scene I truly cared about was at the end when the idiots-I mean heroes, acknowledged that someone or in this case something else (Bewear) did all the work for them.

I enjoy Kartana, but this episode has me concerned on how they'll butcher it

Red and Blue

Since this is the last episode of today's
Now the question is if it'll be 2 episodes for the last UB...or it'll be just another glorified POTD like all the others except Nihelgo and Guzlord.

Well it was saved last for a reason so I could see it being a two parter. Especially if there are more than one of them

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
It was saved for last. It better be worthy of that. Maybe the writers have did it deliberately with some hidden motive. Who knows!

kickachu

Momentai!
Question after this episode does this mean no more ultra guardians since they returned all the ultra beast to their home world?

ShadowForce720

Question after this episode does this mean no more ultra guardians since they returned all the ultra beast to their home world?

Not necessarily, as it depends on what the writers plans are with Mohn, for instance if Mohn is trapped somewhere in Ultra Space then that would likely mean that the Ultra Guardians would have to go back to Ultra Space to rescue him.

Red and Blue

Who knows maybe this episode is set in Ultra Space. Kartana could show up to antagonize the Guardians as they search for Mohn

Status
Not open for further replies.