• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 2nd: SM124 - Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Not necessarily, as it depends on what the writers plans are with Mohn, for instance if Mohn is trapped somewhere in Ultra Space then that would likely mean that the Ultra Guardians would have to go back to Ultra Space to rescue him.

And they've gone on non-Ultra Space-related missions as well, like with the Golem on Akala and when Ash and the others shrunk.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Who knows maybe this episode is set in Ultra Space. Kartana could show up to antagonize the Guardians as they search for Mohn
It could be a possibility, but the title makes it sound like Kartana has arrived on earth, and not the other way around.

Decidueye23

Mohn's arc would probably wrap up the ultra space bit. Kartana i am assuming would be more like the no battling UBs, probably something to do with origami. The episode follows a series of character focused episodes so i think this will be more comedic.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's a minor thing really, but I do hope they let Mallow capture this Ultra Beast. She's the one character that hasn't captured anything!

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
With the Kartana being Grass/Steel it would be interesting if a small army came through the Ultra Wormhole and the UG used the army of Meltan to combat them.
admittedly not a bad idea, although I would prefer it if they just had the Ultra Guardians use their fire types to chase them off, a shame the writers don't care about stats or type advantages

OgPokemaster93

Ash needs to capture Kartana and keep it since it’s the smallest UB and can be really powerful I know his typing overlaps Rowlet and Meltan! But it’s better then making a dumb effort in bringing back Poipole which is the same as Goodra from last Saga! And if Ash can have 3 flying types in Kalos he can have a Steel/Grass type which will already be battle ready and doesn’t need a lot of development! It’s so late in the Anime to try and rush a capture then develop it when this Anime hasn’t even done a good job at development! My guy Torracat still hasn’t got proper screen time while Meltan is getting his chance

Pikachu
Rowlet
Lycanroc
Incenroar
Meltan
Kartana

Would be a nice team for Ash in the league And Ash technically needs a UB to offset Gladion Silvally and Poipole shouldn’t return because if he does it made no logical sense in releasing him in the first place!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

Several incidents where objects have been cut into pieces have occurred throughout Alola. Realizing that these crimes have been committed by the Ultra Beast Kamiturugi, Satoshi and the other Ultra Guardians dispatch.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 金振英 (Jin-young Kim)
Animation Director 黃星元 (Seong-won Hwang)
Animation Director 朴唱煥 (Chang-hwan Park)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Well based on episode 125 at least we know this episode isn't a two parter. Guess the UB plotline will finish here

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
New episode title and summary reveals a stand alone episode. Huh. And the way Kartana was in the background in the second opening made it look the final boss or big bad.

Then again, the way they've treated most of the other Ultra Beasts I shouldn't really be surprised...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It shouldn't really have been a two-parter anyway, just because it's the last one.

Red and Blue

It shouldn't really have been a two-parter anyway, just because it's the last one.
It standing above the others in the opening seemed to imply it would have a big role though.

I'm honestly baffled as to why Guzzlord happened before Pheromosa and Kartana.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It standing above the others in the opening seemed to imply it would have a big role though.

No, it didn't. It had to be placed somewhere and due to its size, it being in the open sky at the top would be the best place for it to not be obscured by any of the others. That was just fan interpretation.

JC317

Summary and staff list:
I've never paid attention to animation directors, but I've never heard of these 3 animation directors, in addition they're also Korean. OLM wouldn't have outsourced this episode to another studio, right?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Would be hard to explain why any Ultra Beast apart from Guzzlord needs two episodes though.
The others are just misunderstood but Guzzlord is literally destruction incarnate, no stopping it with flowers and friendly words

The final mission is probably going to relate to Team Rocket and whatever they're up to. Probably post league... hopefully Gladion can come back for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.