• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 2nd: SM124 - Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
More legendaries being shoehorned. This sounds super chaotic

Red and Blue

Another mythical? Sure why not at this point. I wouldnt be shocked if we get the Tao trio in the next batch of episodes.

If anyone is catching Deoxys please let it be Gladion

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Reads first paragraph of the summary: Ok, seems pretty standard regarding what was expected, yeah
Reads second paragraph: WHAT? WHAT? @shoz999 dude, you were asking for the delta episode? If ME act 2 wasn't it, here's your wish, it was granted
Reads cast list: Viren? What does HE have to do with any of this?

Red and Blue

Well no wonder they finally let Ash catch a mythical. Sun and Moon is filled with them they hardly feel special anymore.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Interesting how we’re getting more Legendaries (we’re getting 2 in this episode alone).

For once, the inclusion of Legends make the episode sound interesting

If she does show up I wouldn't be that surprised if she winds up having a Mega Salamence.
There was Mega Salamence merch awhile back

Ashfahad123

Assalamualaikum
Since, a lot of legendaries were available in USUM, maybe, that's the reason of Legendaries appearing. But they added Mythicals too, I guess.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
lol Episode Delta without the good parts....

Seriously I love Rayquaza and I'm happy he's actually going to be in a main anime episode without it being some cameo or dream scenario, but this is just ridiculous.... spread the legendaries out for pete's sake!

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
lol Episode Delta without the good parts....

Seriously I love Rayquaza and I'm happy he's actually going to be in a main anime episode without it being some cameo or dream scenario, but this is just ridiculous.... spread the legendaries out for pete's sake!
Yeah. We literally have Celebi appearing in the next episode.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Yeah. We literally have Celebi appearing in the next episode.

And possibly Groudon at some point.... be weird to leave him out when Kyogre and Rayquaza got episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.