• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 2nd: SM124 - Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
And possibly Groudon at some point.... be weird to leave him out when Kyogre and Rayquaza got episodes
Somewhat of a prediction but Kiawe faces Groudon who’s somehow dormant in Wela Volcano and puts the entire volcano and island into jeopardy. Don’t know how he’d beat it or what’d he receive as a reward (consideration for being the successor to his grandfather and Olivia as Akala’s Kahuna?)

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
So random, like who decided that on the last ultra beast debut episode they're going to also include a little rayquaza deoxys side story... who thinks of this stuff and gets away with it because its just too random, not even the spaceship ultra beast to at least tie in the two parts nicely :p although I'm always down for more ORAS promo! (even if it's not a direct promotion for ORAS)

also on part of Groudon appearing due to the other two appearing, we did only have two of the three legendary birds in XY, so I'm not expecting much for Groudon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Somewhat of a prediction but Kiawe faces Groudon who’s somehow dormant in Wela Volcano and puts the entire volcano and island into jeopardy. Don’t know how he’d beat it or what’d he receive as a reward (consideration for being the successor to his grandfather and Olivia as Akala’s Kahuna?)

That would be so freaking perfect!
....which means it won't happen :/
Kiawe deserves a big moment

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Poor Dialga and Palkia. They never got a proper anime showoff. Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are like everywhere now!

Zoruagible

Poor Dialga and Palkia. They never got a proper anime showoff. Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are like everywhere now!

Er.... Giratina hasn't.

I'm fine with the god trio/Arceus never appearing again, they're literally the gods of the Pokemon universe. I'd absolutely hate for them to just randomly show up on Melemele like they're a freaking Rattata

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So, Kartana joins the group of non-dangerous Ultra Beasts.

So, out of the 11 UB's, only two turned out to be dangerous types (aka., Nihilego and Guzzlord).

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

So, out of the 11 UB's, only two turned out to be dangerous types (aka., Nihilego and Guzzlord).
Blacephalon, Xurkitree were dangerous, if they continued what they were doing, they could have destroyed the world, Buzzwole was shown to be strong, so dangerous, I can't see how Pheromosa wasn't a threat when it battled Beawear, even if Bewear did hold back, and with how the Ultra Guardians had to stop the fire from Celesteela's blast off, it also posed as a threat. It doesn't have to outright knock Ash and co. to their feet to pose a threat

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!

Pretty much every UB presented some sort of problem or danger. Nihilego and Guzzlord, however, were the only ones to give off that classic “alien invader” vibe (and perhaps Pheramosa to an extent).

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Blacephalon, Xurkitree were dangerous, if they continued what they were doing, they could have destroyed the world, Buzzwole was shown to be strong, so dangerous, I can't see how Pheromosa wasn't a threat when it battled Beawear, even if Bewear did hold back, and with how the Ultra Guardians had to stop the fire from Celesteela's blast off, it also posed as a threat. It doesn't have to outright knock Ash and co. to their feet to pose a threat
Pretty much every UB presented some sort of problem or danger. Nihilego and Guzzlord, however, were the only ones to give off that classic “alien invader” vibe (and perhaps Pheramosa to an extent).

To me, except Nihilego and Guzzlord, none of the other UB's showcased any power which was actually threatening so screamed that the being is actually dangerous.

- Blacephalon and Xurkitree were just having a contest on who creates a better fireworks. They didn't do any damage at all, neither they looked like they would (just a competitive fight in small area).

- Pheromosa only ran around and stole shiny things especially Z-Crystals

- Celesteela was stuck in ground, and needed to be free. The only fuss regarding it was that, when it launched it would have destroyed the nearby area.

- Buzzwole only went around showing off his muscles. And the only dangerous thing it did was suck a Snorlax dry.

- Stakataka was just there, nothing major.

- Poipole and Naganadel were never meant to be dangerous.

Zoruagible

Furfrou saloon in Alola, wha?
The Arceus hair cut was pretty cool though
And it looks like Viren doesn't even need to be here, as suspected. I sincerely hope Kiawe round one's that guy come the League....

Calling it, Kartana will cut the meteorite to save the day.

Sounds about right

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Even Stakataka almost crushes Viren.

I guess Bourgain/Viren should know by now that he needs to stop creating statues of himself.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
To me, except Nihilego and Guzzlord, none of the other UB's showcased any power which was actually threatening so screamed that the being is actually dangerous.

- Blacephalon and Xurkitree were just having a contest on who creates a better fireworks. They didn't do any damage at all, neither they looked like they would (just a competitive fight in small area).

- Pheromosa only ran around and stole shiny things especially Z-Crystals

- Celesteela was stuck in ground, and needed to be free. The only fuss regarding it was that, when it launched it would have destroyed the nearby area.

- Buzzwole only went around showing off his muscles. And the only dangerous thing it did was suck a Snorlax dry.

- Stakataka was just there, nothing major.

- Poipole and Naganadel were never meant to be dangerous.

-Blacephalon and Xurkitree were fighting at a power plant if I'm remembering correctly. Things could have gone very badly if they destroyed it by accident with their contest.

-Pheromosa may have just been running around, but it's got nearly the physical strength of Buzzwole packed into a much smaller, seemingly less threatening frame.

-If Buzzwole can suck a Snorlax dry, imagine what it might do to smaller Pokemon.

-Stakataka could also easily be angered into a rampage, and with its size, that's nothing to laugh about.

-Poipole are playful, but we never saw a Naganadel come into Alola accidentally so we don't know what their reaction to being stuck in an alien world would be. Or if that one Naganadel was special because of its telepathy.

DatsRight

Most of the Ultra Beasts seemed dangerous just inadvertently. Their depiction was more light hearted, like a comical villain trying to take over the world, the danger is still there just it's hidden in a very humorous narrative.

Making mythical powerhouse Pokemon that aren't just ominous forces of nature is a nice change really. I mean we still got Nhilego and Guzzlord as sinister threats, but there is variety this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.