• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 30th: SM128 - The Curtain Rises! The Alola Pokémon League!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and the others have finally arrived at Manalo Stadium, where the Alola Pokémon League will be held. But the Rocket Gang and the Skull Gang are there as well!!

---

Satoshi and the others have finally arrived at Manalo Stadium, where the Alola Pokémon League will be held. But the Rocket Gang and the Skull Gang are there as well; Guzma has come to destroy the league. It appears the reason he is so openly hostile towards Professor Kukui lies in their shared past...

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

hmm interesting since the league starts here if it's winds up being only 7 episodes at most that would mean it would end at episode 134 meaning were going to have more then 4 episodes left of SM after the league.

Kintaro

Banned
hmm interesting since the league starts here if it's winds up being only 7 episodes at most that would mean it would end at episode 134 meaning were going to have more then 4 episodes left of SM after the league.

Would make sense, 4 more eps to wrap the series up with goodbyes and tie up whatever loose ends are left would be fitting.

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
I'm anxious that there doesn't seem to be any Meltan focus before the league. It could technically happen sometime during I guess, or even after...but if it evolves AFTER the league, that would be pretty disappointing.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm anxious that there doesn't seem to be any Meltan focus before the league. It could technically happen sometime during I guess, or even after...but if it evolves AFTER the league, that would be pretty disappointing.
unless it goes to galar

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
This also seems to confirm our big fear: no 6v6 battles, unless poipole somehow comes back mid league. Also, I wonder if this will be a battle episode or just an introduction

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
BTW, I wonder if this means we'll get a trailer soon, heck, since the league is starting the same day as the Kalos league, what if we get a trailer this sunday, given it's also the same day we got the first Kalos league trailer (not the AMV)

ShadowForce720

Looking at it if the only breaks we have left for Sun and Moon is the break for Movie 22 and then one break some time after that presuming that Sword and Shield come out in some time in mid-late November that would mean that at the very least Sun and Moon would have 143 episode totals meaning that after the league ends there would still be 9 episodes left.

Kintaro

Banned
Looking at it if the only breaks we have left for Sun and Moon is the break for Movie 22 and then one break some time after that presuming that Sword and Shield come out in some time in mid-late November that would mean that at the very least Sun and Moon would have 143 episode totals meaning that after the league ends there would still be 9 episodes left.

Sounds like a lot, I guess a possible Team Skull arc is likely with Guzma around.

Red and Blue

Good, the league is starting. Hopefully wonder how far the Rocktet trio will go?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
So are we gonna get another meltdown on August 18 2019 to match the fact that this legaue is starting on the same day as the Kalos League?
Possibly, though I want to see just WHAT would cause a meltdown that would top what happened back in 2016
Sounds like a lot, I guess a possible Team Skull arc is likely with Guzma around.
odds are the league will be the skull arc too

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I knew that Pokemon Fan spread meant it would happen soon-ish!

So are we gonna get another meltdown on August 18 2019 to match the fact that this legaue is starting on the same day as the Kalos League?

Maybe even sooner. I could very well be wrong, but I get the feeling it'll be a short League (the shortest?o_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.