• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 30th: XY&Z032 - The Kalos League Begins! Mega Charizard Showdown: X VS Y!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohil

Get Hyped!! OK so Mega Zard Y for Trevor seemed to be the most logical choice after Ash and facing off against Alain that's a great game to kick off this league and gosh that stadium alongwith that changing battlefields man have they been missed I don't think Trevor would go down as easily as people think but still hoping for a battle filled 15 mins of episode between the zards

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You know, I'm completly fine with Ash not getting CharYzard this generation... But would it hurt saving it for future use? I mean, Trevor. TREVOR. Really? Such an unimportant character carrying such important mega AND battling Alain? Meh.

nickdt

You know, I'm completly fine with Ash not getting CharYzard this generation... But would it hurt saving it for future use? I mean, Trevor. TREVOR. Really? Such an unimportant character carrying such important mega AND battling Alain? Meh.

Just like Alain is unimportant, since after Kalos, we will never see him. And still, Alain got Zard X. Same goes for Sawyer with Mega Scepitle, so Trevor being unimportant is a non-argument.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Pokémon League starting in the Summer?! As it was implied previously by the company?! "I-It can't b-be true!!1"

Loving it.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I didn't think the league would be starting this soon but I bet this one will be good.

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
Wait, what? This is the Kalos League already? Isn't it too early? I'm excited already. I can't wait to see the heated action here.

Grey Wind

This is... out of the left field, haha. I honestly kind of forgot Trevor existed. Excited to see Alain in the league though, and it's about time we got to see some focus on Charizard Y.

riceant

Right now I am fuming so hard at the writers... of all people, they give TREVOR Zard Y. I mean, Zard Y is a beauty, one of my fav megas, and they give it to this loser called TREVOR???? WTF

Ash is the only one deserving of this mega and they are blatantly telling us "FU Ash is never getting Zard Y"

The writers can go FK themselves

Haunter ゴースト

As much as i initially wanted Ash to have Mega Charizard Y during the first 90 episodes of XY, and to ultimately clash against Alain's Mega Charizard X - i don't mind that Trevor is the one to showcase this awesome fight. Ash has after all, received an exclusive to him rare, stronger than mega evolution form.

I have no doubt in my mind Alain will win, but it's still going to be amazing either way.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
So, are we sure Lisandre bought Alain's way into the league? Because that's look like the case, since last time we saw him, Alain said he had no interest in the league.

Still not impressed to see Megaevo Act 1 characters in the league. Expect Ash defeats Astrid this time (he lost to her by XY movie 1).

Haunter ゴースト

Alain had no interest in the league at first, but after seeing Ash-Greninja it's more than likely that he wanted to join it.

He either already had all eight badges, or he defeated all eight gyms quickly, which let's face it is believable given how strong he is and can fly on charizard for speed.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I can't believe Trevor and Tierno are being sacrificed for Alan and Sawyer. What a horrid way to end this. They Barry'd both Trevor and Tierno. I have no words left..

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
We finally have the return of different enviroments as stages.

Holy Sh*t have I missed that.

Me too. I absolutely hated the overabundance of generic stages. Now that could make things much more interesting...

And great, Trevor has a Mega Charizard Y. Not that I'm too surprised, since many speculated that he would have gotten it at some point. This has the potential to be a very interesting match.

I don't usually say this, but it's time to get hype. Also, am I the only one excited to see a non-plain battlefield again?

No, you aren't. I'm excited as well.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Alain had no interest in the league at first, but after seeing Ash-Greninja it's more than likely that he wanted to join it.

He either already had all eight badges, or he defeated all eight gyms quickly, which let's face it is believable given how strong he is and can fly on charizard for speed.

Also Malva is an E4 member and could have pulled some strings and allowed Alain to enter.

cmarston1

Animation Enthusiast
So a Mega Charizard X vs Mega Charizard Y clash to being the Kalos league.
Things are looking pretty great so far.
I didn't think the league would be happening so soon, but whatever.
It's a bit weird that after like forever we are finally seeing Trevor again, but who cares? With the quality for animation and the battles, this season, this is going to be a treat.
I wonder what made Alain decide to challenge the Pokemon League in the first place.
Hopefully he and ash get a 3 vs 3 or 6vs6 sometime during this arch.

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
I can't believe Trevor and Tierno are being sacrificed for Alan and Sawyer. What a horrid way to end this. They Barry'd both Trevor and Tierno. I have no words left..

Alan and Sawyer are the real rivals and to show off how strong they are at this point, Tierno and Trevor get offed. Seems fair to me.

04n70n10

Honestly I should have been surprised if it did not, expecially after writers introduced Shota and Alain. Only Tierno have a possibility, but really, Tierno and Trevor are rather dull IMO.

But they are good as cannon fodder in the other hand.

Last edited:

Dax

Legend
Tierno and Trevor weren't even that important to begin with. They weren't a threat to Ash and weren't really rivals, only people that shared his goal. Sawyer and Alain are the rivals. They're the people Ash needs to face.

Janovy

Banned
Tierno and Trevor weren't even that important to begin with. They weren't a threat to Ash and weren't really rivals, only people that shared his goal. Sawyer and Alain are the rivals. They're the people Ash needs to face.
Thank you! I completely agree with you.

I'd much rather see Ash vs Alain and Ash vs Sawyer 6 v 6 than Ash vs Trevor/Tierno 6 v 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.