• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 30th: XY&Z032 - The Kalos League Begins! Mega Charizard Showdown: X VS Y!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Pokémon League starting in June still cracks me up when I remember some of you deniers here furiously refusing to get the hints from the animators team back then saying there was a great chance for it to be happening in this period of time. Good job predicting stuff! :rolleyes:

dman_dustin

Pokémon League starting in June still cracks me up when I remember some of you deniers here furiously refusing to get the hints from the animators team back then saying there was a great chance for it to be happening in this period of time. Good job predicting stuff! :rolleyes:

I don't remember that being the issue. I remember people thinking we were going to get the league in February/March/April BECAUSE there was mention of "Look forward to the league next year" and people insisted that meant the league was around the corner. Of course NOW its pretty clear they were merely animating or getting ready to animate THE league episodes at that time, rather than them putting the finishing touches, so that a few months later, the league would begin. .

But no, I don't remember people thinking it happening in June was impossible, especially you have to be fair SINCE at that TIME we didn't know about Pokemon Sun and Moon and we thought Pokemon Z was still a possibility.

And even THEN to be even more fair, we assumed the Team Flare Climax would've been FIRST, hence why June/July didn't make sense at that time.

With 7th generation confirmed as WELL as the episodes confirming the league was first, of course the League BEGAN in June. But it was never impossible we just didn't know what was going to happen.

Would we get filler because of hypothetical Pokemon Z? Wouldn't the Team Flare Climax come first?

And even ignoring that I think most people were aiming for a July/August maybe even September airing.

p96822

Evolve me please
Oh no not this again. At least Ash's is much stronger and not use Pikachu in his battle with the Altria guy

Lucas MV

I remember it was mentioned in the voice cast list?

Yeah, it's in the voice cast for this episode.

Thanks!

They are making a throwback here with Ash arriving late at a league match (Kanto league anyone?) I wonder if his pokemon will be tired and that's why he will have to sweep with Greninja.

For the Alain battle, my guess is that Charizard sweeps Trevor as well. To show that Alain and Ash are the strongest trainers at the league.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Alain is pretty much in the league because of Ash so he would win here and move on. I think Trevor would use his mega right away but when it falls then the rest of his team is sweep away by Mega Charizard X.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Maybe ash is forced into a 1v3 due to being late. Might explain for the incoming greninja sweep

I dunno about that. If arriving late has a penalty at all, it would likely be disqualification instead of a handicap I think. So I don't think Ash will get in trouble.

TheScentedApple

There is a third preview of this episode!! The Kalos League is taking place on a mountain which is superd!! Ash is indeed late due to that punk trainer!! And we get a clean look at the scoreboard as well!!

Looks sooooo good, although the trainer that has to be on the top part of the score board will have some of their head cut off

Last edited by a moderator:

Leafy25

Looks sooooo good, although the trainer that has to be on the top part of the score board will have some of their head cut off
What do you mean? There is the punk trainer who gets in Ash's way which is not an official battle and then there is this Altaria Trainer which is his first official league battle!! That's the trainer on the scoreboard and he's fine lol!! No hair shaved!!

TheScentedApple

What do you mean? There is the punk trainer who gets in Ash's way which is not an official battle and then there is this Altaria Trainer which is his first official league battle!! That's the trainer on the scoreboard and he's fine lol!! No hair shaved!!

Whoops i meant in the 6v6 battles. if you look closely you can see a hexagon on Tomos head

I have this feeling that ash is going to win this league. All he needs to win is the semis and finals making him the champion of kalos.

Oh, and come to think about it what happed to the unfinished team flair?

Status
Not open for further replies.