• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psajdak

The study of legendary pokemon is idea that I dont like especially sending kids to do the work, reason being is after watching the pokemon movies imagine what knowledge a person could do with the info on them.

What the hell have you been watching this whole time?

The children doing all the work, including facing international criminal organisations, and saving the world from cataclysm-causing god level Pokemon has been a spine of this series since its very beginnings.

aipomadvanceshipper

What the hell have you been watching this whole time?

The children doing all the work, including facing international criminal organisations, and saving the world from cataclysm-causing god level Pokemon has been a spine of this series since its very beginnings.
I know but that was usually them finding themselves in the situation but this is a known research program that a professor started

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I know but that was usually them finding themselves in the situation but this is a known research program that a professor started
Eh?

The staple of every Pokemon game is that a professor gives you a Pokedex/starter and sends you out into the dangerous world of Pokemon so you can catch Pokemon and fill out a Pokedex for them, lol. Professors have been sending kids into the world since about gen 1.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Ten in pokemon world is probably like 18 in real world.

jjliang

In Japan, Professor Amaranth is known as Professor Hodaka, as a reference to Mt. Hodaka. Which in turn is either a reference to either Mr. Fuji or Dr. Fuji! Hmm...

LucasMV

I feel like the whole Project Mew plot could've been fleshed out a lot better. And it should've probably been introduced earlier in the series, instead of having Goh be aimless for so long before this was brought up.

It's like we now have a lot of potentially interesting characters that we know for certain won't have enough time to be anything more than an obstacle to Goh in this particular episode. It's also the first time we see that ranking system, and it's right before the climax. It feels weird, and rushed.

Regardless, even if Brandon not being here doesn't make much sense and it's another wasted opportunity, I'm glad we're getting to see the new Regis, and I hope they manage to make an interesting episode.

I do wonder if this is it for Goh, considering the OP seems to imply this is Goh's climax as much as Leon's is Ash's. Or if we'll get to see the Mew expedition. If we had more time left, I'd like to see that, but since we're on a tight schedule, I'd rather they focus on the Masters Tournament really. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

tsunamimijumaru

I feel like the whole Project Mew plot could've been fleshed out a lot better. And it should've probably been introduced earlier in the series, instead of having Goh be aimless for so long before this was brought up.

It's like we now have a lot of potentially interesting characters that we know for certain won't have enough time to be anything more than an obstacle to Goh in this particular episode. It's also the first time we see that ranking system, and it's right before the climax. It feels weird, and rushed.

Regardless, even if Brandon not being here doesn't make much sense and it's another wasted opportunity, I'm glad we're getting to see the new Regis, and I hope they manage to make an interesting episode.

I do wonder if this is it for Goh, considering the OP seems to imply this is Goh's climax as much as Leon's is Ash's. Or if we'll get to see the Mew expedition. If we had more time left, I'd like to see that, but since we're on a tight schedule, I'd rather they focus on the Masters Tournament really. We'll have to wait and see I guess.
I think it'd be weird if Journeys ended without Goh having another encounter with Mew and the expedition seems like the perfect time to do it but they'll need to cram it in to an arc like the darkest day. 4 episodes of that should still leave time for the M8 to be fleshed out hopefully and then there will probably be one more ep for Chloe, TR and then 2 episodes of goodbyes and send offs and whatever at the end.

ShadowForce720

So Goh is going ti get how many tokens now?
Goh is currently at 7 tokens but if he completes this mission he will get 3 putting him at 10 tokens.

So basically the top 3 challengers are going to become chasers and these are currently the top 3 chasers:

1.Gary: 12 tokens
2.Lyra: 9 tokens
3. Horace/Tokio: 8 tokens

Shunya is currently ranked 3 as well as him and Horace along with two others are tied for 3rd while Goh is currently ranked 7th with 7 tokens which is also tied with some others.

Also it seems like Goh and Gary are going to have to battle Shunya and Lyra here and Horace/Tokio will likely be somewhere else do a different trail mission.

So if Goh wins here and manages to complete the mission by catching one of the 2 Regis then he will likely become a Chaser alongside Gary and presumably Horace/Tokio will become a Chaser.

Now looking at it all of the challengers that had 3 tokens or less were eliminated. Also presumably the final mission for all the challengers will give the winners 3 tokens.

Now since Gary has 12 tokens and the next highest ones have 9 and 8 tokens respectively it mean that even if Gary were to fail this mission and not get a single token he would still become a Chaser do to still being in the top spot.

I’m thinking that maybe like half of the the challengers are forming teams and will be battling against Goh and Gary while each team will be trying to get Regieleki and Regidrago and all the others will probably be battling Horace while trying to catching Registeel.

MunchMunch

I still don't trust Project Mew. There's something fishy about them hunting the Regis in secret. And then deciding now they need people to go after the last two.

Watch Goh and Gary are gonna give the Regis they catch to Project Mew. There's clearly a link between the Regis, and Mew. And with Ash having Lucario I wonder if where getting a movie 8 reference.

BlueDragonfangirl

Then why was there another Mewtwo in M16?
Thats slightly different, it was a female version, three is pushing it :p
He is primarily Satoshi's friend, so it's obvious that he should be rooting for him.
It’d be nice if we could even things out and have Goh absent for two episodes showing Ash training with his Pokémon.

BobbbidyBob

Because between M1 Mewtwo's VA and Shudo's estate having the rights to M1 Mewtwo, using it is VERY expensive... o_O
They probably solved the rights thing since they used him for a whole remake

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
They probably solved the rights thing since they used him for a whole remake
Still not worth using M1 Mewtwo due to his high profile VA being worth a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.