• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
After receiving his final trial mission from Project Mew, "Get Regieleki and Regidorago", Go heads to the Split-Decision Ruins in the Crown Tundra on his own. His rival Shigeru has also come there; Can Go clear this mission without any problems arising? And who will be selected as official members of the Mew search?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Bleh sounds like another projetct Mew episode, hope it’s fake.

Unless it gets project Mew out of this than.

Gingertail24

So is this gonna be goh third and fourth legendary. Oh the fandom would love this lol

It's weird because the op showed the two urshifu trainers with him. So are they gonna be there to catch them? Or is goh gonna catch them himself?

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Okay but consider: if Goh's arc is ending here, that means almost everything after this until November should be Ash/PWC focused, with maybe 1 or 2 episodes to finish up Chloe's arc.

BlueDragonfangirl

So is this gonna be goh third and fourth legendary. Oh the fandom would love this lol

It's weird because the op showed the two urshifu trainers with him. So are they gonna be there to catch them? Or is goh gonna catch them himself?
Fandom going to hate on Goh’s character more, anime team can’t cancel an episode once made I guess, they got a lot of hate the last they did this kind of thing.

BlueDragonfangirl

Okay but consider: if Goh's arc is ending here, that means almost everything after this until November should be Ash/PWC focused, with maybe 1 or 2 episodes to finish up Chloe's arc.
YAY! This makes me happy to think about.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
It doesn't end here tho, we still got to have the expedition for mew
Doubt we'll see that in Journeys. It'll probably be his reason for splitting with Ash.

Or if the SV anime is a continuation of Journeys, we'll see it in the next series.

Gingertail24

Won’t that just be Goh’s send off?
Maybe but I doubt it. My issue is more on that the op 4 mirrored him going after the Regis with ash fight with Leon. So.i was assuming when ash finally faces Leon, goh would be at the island. But there.doing it now?

I assume he goes to the island, doesn't catch mew, then sends.off

Gingertail24

Doubt we'll see that in Journeys. It'll probably be his reason for splitting with Ash.

Or if the SV anime is a continuation of Journeys, we'll see it in the next series.
They did say the final search for mew is about to end. And they did say climax of journeys is coming soon. So I doubt it's continuing. I find it weird they need to stretch the one week expedition to a whole other series. When doing it in JN for like a few episodes is sufficient. So I doubt that

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I think it's acceptable for this to be the real finale for Project Mew, the GrandFestival/Master Class in previous gens all ended around april-june
I wonder if they will give him a two parter though

BlueDragonfangirl

They did say the final search for mew is about to end. And they did say climax of journeys is coming soon. So I doubt it's continuing. I find it weird they need to stretch the one week expedition to a whole other series. When doing it in JN for like a few episodes is sufficient. So I doubt that
It only makes sense in my opinion for that to be his send off, that’s his goal to catch Mew.

What a better excuse to have him leave with that type of journey plot.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Oh i guess they really do want to rush through everything to get to the tournament

What’s going to bw interesting is seeing whether this is it for goh since the OP paired this mission up with ash fighting leon, which implies it’s goh’s last hurrah. Though it’s also possible it’s actually the second to last since there’s also regigigas which isn’t in this episode’s title?

Also this does seem like a capture since project mew were also capturing the other regis. So maybe goh hands em over and people won’t get as mad? It does seem like the writers backed of from catching legendaries after the suicune debacle.

Gingertail24

It only makes sense in my opinion for that to be his send off, that’s his goal to catch Mew.

What a better excuse to have him leave with that type of journey plot.
Cause it's just so early imo. We're still in may. We have till November for journeys to end. If assume it's a tournament style for M8. Then that leaves even less episodes for ash fight with Leon and M8. If he fights everyone in the M8. Even without that, pm still feels really short

Status
Not open for further replies.