• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh i guess they really do want to rush through everything to get to the tournament

What’s going to bw interesting is seeing whether this is it for goh since the OP paired this mission up with ash fighting leon, which implies it’s goh’s last hurrah. Though it’s also possible it’s actually the second to last since there’s also regigigas which isn’t in this episode’s title?

Also this does seem like a capture since project mew were also capturing the other regis. So maybe goh hands em over and people won’t get as mad? It does seem like the writers backed of from catching legendaries after the suicune debacle.
eh even with Go catching Suicune, it really didn’t mean much in the end cause Suicune is still out there roaming and around in spirit.

MartínK

The way the writers portraits legendary pokemons in PM (Very powerfull) i highly doubt Goh goes solo here against two of them, i think Gary and Tokio will be also here, besides this is the last mission not only for Goh, for them as well.

BlueDragonfangirl

Cause it's just so early imo. We're still in may. We have till November for journeys to end. If assume it's a tournament style for M8. Then that leaves even less episodes for ash fight with Leon and M8. If he fights everyone in the M8. Even without that, pm still feels really short
What’s early? All that needs to happen is some random dude, probably some professor talk about that idea to Goh, he thinks about it than announcer’s it.

It’s like what happened with all of his past friends.

Gingertail24

What’s early? All that needs to happen is some random dude, probably some professor talk about that idea to Goh, he thinks about it than announcer’s it.

It’s like what happened with all of his past friends.
But the issue is , what is there to think about. Goh already knew the end game of PM, that's why he joined in the first place

Also with last companions at least they made it to their final step close to ash. Dawn GF was right before ash sinnoh League

This is more akin to dawn getting her final ribbon and then leaving ash for the GF.

BlueDragonfangirl

No Paul? So weird...
I assume he appears in Ash focused episode at some point soon.
This isn't the finale of Project Mew, this is the equivalent of the Raihan battle for Goh

God you people give me a headache
Well, I hope it’s over before Ash’s masters 8 official stuff starts, I really don’t want it to switch back and fourth, that’d suck.

Gingertail24

This isn't the finale of Project Mew, this is the equivalent of the Raihan battle for Goh

God you people give me a headache
The problem is that they mirrored this with ash battle with Leon. I agree that it feels more like the climax for PM is at the end of JN. But if that's the case, why format the op like that?

MunchMunch

Well I mean Regiggias isn't here lol. Obviously the Regis and Mew must have some kind of connection. Project Mew is clearly targeting them

nuzamaki90

Why did we leave the CT only to back immediately after. This could easily been a two-parter or something.
It’s setup. The “mysterious Pokémon” that they go to research in episode 111 will turn out to be the Regis. The Lillie subplot will get them sidetracked before they can fully investigate. Goh will likely get a call from the Project Mew people at the very end of episode 112

UnovaMaster

That's because as far as Goh's concerned, he's 'won' the moment he got the Dex entry and a Pokeball registered to him name with the Pokemon.

Copevid positive tested. The OP never showed any Raihan battle as a finale.

The OP not spoiling Project Mew's real ending doesn't somehow make RegiEleki and RegiDrago the end of Goh's part of the narrative 6 months before SV

If I have Copevid, then you have Copingpox

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Im hoping Goh learns more about teamwork when he goes is in Hoenn with Tokio

Goh didnt really have his "failing" streak like Ash (octopus pokemon lol, serena + dawn losts, etc)

I wonder how they gonna contain Regieleki xD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.