• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I think this is not the final but the first steep towards the finale.

MunchMunch

It’s setup. The “mysterious Pokémon” that they go to research in episode 111 will turn out to be the Regis. The Lillie subplot will get them sidetracked before they can fully investigate. Goh will likely get a call from the Project Mew people at the very end of episode 112
Really? I feel like the mysterious Pokemon will be big brain and the horeses.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I kind of don’t think this one is real, or at least it isn’t in the right airing order. Going Crown Tundra -> Alola -> Crown Tundra is kinda weird to me, but I guess it’s always possible.

tsunamimijumaru

I kind of don’t think this one is real, or at least it isn’t in the right airing order. Going Crown Tundra -> Alola -> Crown Tundra is kinda weird to me, but I guess it’s always possible.
Wouldn't be surprised if this happened. Didn't we have Sinnoh - Alola - Sinnoh and then people wondered why the Volkner battle wasn't just straight after the other Sinnoh episode.

santiagus

Well we just had

Kalos - Hoenn - Kalos episode so...

I think it's possible.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Goh is such a Gary sue.
Goh's a pretty obvious Marty Stu, but I think that applies to Ash as well. If we hadn't followed his struggles and journeys for so many years, would any of us buy how easily he's blitzing through the PWC? Heck, even with all his experience, how is he blitzing through the ranks without using his old Pokémon, especially with how little on-screen training they get?

Goh is a lazily written character, but that's not really a Goh problem; it's a Journeys problem.

tsunamimijumaru

I'm guessing they're gathering all the Regis to summon Regigigas and thats when we'll see the two Urshifu and Cinderace team up. What they have to do with Mew I have no idea, maybe they should have given this a different name.

Would have been cool if we had a CT arc and that revolved around Calyrex, the steeds and the Galarian birds as well.

I do expect Goh to have another encounter with Mew before journeys ends and then they can send him off either still doing PM or becoming Sonia's assistant like Hop in SWSH since he hasn't appeared at all.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'm guessing they're gathering all the Regis to summon Regigigas and thats when we'll see the two Urshifu and Cinderace team up. What they have to do with Mew I have no idea, maybe they should have given this a different name.

Would have been cool if we had a CT arc and that revolved around Calyrex, the steeds and the Galarian birds as well.

I do expect Goh to have another encounter with Mew before journeys ends and then they can send him off either still doing PM or becoming Sonia's assistant like Hop in SWSH since he hasn't appeared at all.
It would be awesome to see both Urshifu and Cinderace G-max at once here. And Blastoise if Gary is here.

BlueDragonfangirl

Goh's a pretty obvious Marty Stu, but I think that applies to Ash as well. If we hadn't followed his struggles and journeys for so many years, would any of us buy how easily he's blitzing through the PWC? Heck, even with all his experience, how is he blitzing through the ranks without using his old Pokémon, especially with how little on-screen training they get?

Goh is a lazily written character, but that's not really a Goh problem; it's a Journeys problem.
How? like you said experience, it’s not like he’s beating champions yet, just people who we’re trying to be in the masters 8 like Ash is.

Journey’s definitely has writing issues, that ruins the enjoyment of the character though.

Master Pikachu 11

So is this gonna be goh third and fourth legendary. Oh the fandom would love this lol

It's weird because the op showed the two urshifu trainers with him. So are they gonna be there to catch them? Or is goh gonna catch them himself?
If he does catch one of them, who cares since neither are at the level of say Lugia for example so it doesn’t matter to me if Goh catches a Regi since I consider them realistic legendaries like Heatran. Besides there are other legendaries that I would rather see Ash own instead, so if Goh catches one good for him and hopefully this week’s episode helps him to battle them properly and catch them unlike the Suciune episode.

Gingertail24

If he does catch one of them, who cares since neither are at the level of say Lugia for example so it doesn’t matter to me if Goh catches a Regi since I consider them realistic legendaries like Heatran. Besides there are other legendaries that I would rather see Ash own instead, so if Goh catches one good for him and hopefully this week’s episode helps him to battle them properly and catch them unlike the Suciune episode.
The issue is I don't see cinderace at the level to fight legendaries or Inteleon

TheNewGuy

Okay but consider: if Goh's arc is ending here, that means almost everything after this until November should be Ash/PWC focused, with maybe 1 or 2 episodes to finish up Chloe's arc.

I was thinking that as soon as I saw the title. Disappointed Paul isn't back yet, but if this is more or less the last thing for that then that's great. The longer the M8 arc, the better. Even if it started right after this one, they'd only have around 20 episodes to play with and the M8 should be at least 9 or 10.

santiagus

Chance of Rocketness 0%

They stay away from shitty PM episodes...

Hopefully this is one of the last...

Oh my....

Status
Not open for further replies.