• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list. Episode confirmed for real:

After receiving his final trial mission from Project Mew, "Get Regieleki and Regidorago", Go heads to the Split-Decision Ruins in the Crown Tundra on his own. His rival Shigeru has also come there; Can Go clear this mission without any problems arising? And who will be selected as official members of the Mew search?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What if Goh and Gary both get one of the new Regis, so basically one of them would get Regieleki, while the other one gets Regidrago.
So in a nutshell the hopping midget and the charizard each get caught by one of the two. Hm.

MartínK

I wonder if they keep it since every pokémon they catch in PM is realesed (A-Ninetales, Kingdra)

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
This isn't the finale of Project Mew, this is the equivalent of the Raihan battle for Goh

God you people give me a headache
Lol I’m surprised people think Goh will be dropped before the end of journeys. He will be here the whole way through till SV starts, and I’m starting to think he could be a possible companion for the SV series.

This is 100% the equivalent of Ash making it to his top 8, Goh is officially gonna join the project mew team and hopefully both him and shigeru will each catch one of the Regis (or goh’s random friend instead of shigeru). Then the series gets into the last parts of Ash competing in the top 8 and Goh getting closer to finding Mew (of course he will not end up catching Mew because it’ll be about the journey lol).

If Goh does leave, I think it’ll be to continue to find Mew and do project Mew things, or possibly journeys ends with him having to save Mew and then having a mutual understanding with it. That’s my guesses.

Still not sure what Chloe’s plan is lol.

BlueDragonfangirl

Summary and staff list. Episode confirmed for real:
Barf Gary being known as Goh's rival now.

Sounds like this could conclude Goh's arc once he's pick and likley that kid he became friends with.
Then it makes one wonder why Ash was even around in the previous missions. Certainly not as a spectator.
Probably to have You notice he doesn't need Ash's help like what happened with May.

I hope we get an episode focoused only on Ash than.

Unless it's that tournament episode.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
…so wait. It took em until the *final* PM mission for Goh to go it without Ash? I mean better late than never but, what?

If the purpose of these missions was for Goh to learn to be resourceful/ work with others he wasn’t familiar with (the overall purpose aside from Mew wasn’t specified to my knowledge, if I’m wrong feel free to correct me), then why the hell was Ash allowed to tag along for every other one? One of the only people the dude regularly works with?

EDIT: Thanks for the angry emoji UnovaMaster I needed the laugh today.

Last edited:

Gingertail24

Lol I’m surprised people think Goh will be dropped before the end of journeys. He will be here the whole way through till SV starts, and I’m starting to think he could be a possible companion for the SV series.

This is 100% the equivalent of Ash making it to his top 8, Goh is officially gonna join the project mew team and hopefully both him and shigeru will each catch one of the Regis (or goh’s random friend instead of shigeru). Then the series gets into the last parts of Ash competing in the top 8 and Goh getting closer to finding Mew (of course he will not end up catching Mew because it’ll be about the journey lol).

If Goh does leave, I think it’ll be to continue to find Mew and do project Mew things, or possibly journeys ends with him having to save Mew and then having a mutual understanding with it. That’s my guesses.

Still not sure what Chloe’s plan is lol.
I knew goh was t leaving after this episode. I feel like they are gonna do the expedition
But honestly I don't feel we will see him after JN

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Glad they are finally letting Goh run a mission alone, and glad we are finally back to missions about legendaries, even if the show is basically over.

It will be nice to finally have confirmation on who the 5 chasers are, though it seems like Tokio won't be one, witch is disappointing.

So I assume Goh and Gary both catch one, with Goh showing Gary some competence, but I still find it hard to be excited when I know he will probably just hand it over to PM like he did with Ninetails and Kingdra.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Either I’ve seen too many plot twists or something’s wrong with this aspect of the Project Mew going after the Regis. Why are they so fixated on catching them when studying Mew is supposed to be their main priority?

I’ve just got this feeling that Quillon, Danika, &/or Prof. Amaranth are going to be twist villains or something

Status
Not open for further replies.